Reviews for Red Eyes, Crying Eyes
gohan21 chapter 4 . 2/20
linna is my favorite character too
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I liked it very much.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Yay! I'm not the only one who think Linna and Sylia make a cool couple (although, your story is 2032 and mine's 2040).
amaretto and coke chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
Aww, how cute.
One nagging grammatical point, though: using an exclamation point in every sentence during an action scene almost completely negates any feeling of urgency. Even moreso if we can assume from the beginning that that nothing is actually going to go wrong.
But once again, very cute
Ralis chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
I like it. Its interesting to see someone explore the relationships between the team members, and taking it in this direction.
anoneemoose chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
it would be a black triangle, not pink... pink is for gay men (nods) sorry to say... otherwise not bad though
P. Kristen chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
Very good. K;)
FallenAngel chapter 4 . 8/21/2002
It was a great story. Hope u write more.
Seravy chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
aww... it's over? n e ways, this was a very entertaining chapter. The restaurant scene was FUNNY! although I sorta felt the relationship developed a little too fast. Overall, great fic with an satisfying ending!
Seravy chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
oh... more... more... more... PLEASE! I didn't miss a word of it! simply finely written and just so entrancing. I could feel the romance building! continue!
Chris chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
very good. i like it. write more
Ze chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
Just noticed I ain't write a review for this, thought I did. Newayz, I like how it's developing and all, and hope that you continue to write more, really good, ya know?
thoght chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
This looks *really* promising.
Crawlspace chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Another great job. You MUST write more on this one.