Reviews for Speak Against the Sun
Evil Ratchet chapter 14 . 4/10
This and When Earth are the single most amazing ac fandiction I've ever read and at this point I've read just about everything there is to read. You have real talent for writing well rounded characters, which makes me care about them. You make want to smack Malik for being an idiot, but also you make me understand why he feels compelled to act the way he does.

I've now read both of these stories of yours twice, because they make me emotionally invested in the characters. I also love how you despite all the delicious drama remember that they are dangerous assasins capable of violence, and that they are men.

My only concern is that this fic might be abandoned, since the last time it's been updated was a year ago. What a shame that would be to not see all these tensions go unresolved.

But nevertheless thank you for writing and sharing these stories.
OMG please please please continue, I've been following this story faithfully for two years straight and am in love with the plot and the style you use for the character development ( I even feel for Ali, although I'm usually apathetic towards the OCs in most stories that involve my OTPs). This is a masterpiece, just like When the Earth Shall Claim Your Limbs, and I hope that you update sometime soon, and that you find yourself happy and healthy enough to do so. ;))
Guest chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
Your stories are like goulache. Incredibly rich and delicious, but with the very real possibilty of heart-burn.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
PLeeeease please please I just wish you would update I'm dying to read more, every second of wait is torture T_T

Ahem, I mean, this story is just so brilliant I love it so much everything about it iS GREAT!
Luna Fantasma chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I love Darim but please, tell me this is an illusion XD What a way of interrupting a moment my goodness! I think I am going to die now. Oh damn it I am almost finishing reading this story and still I don't know what happened in the previous years after Malik and Altair had an argument after Kadar's death. All that history of them on how they started getting along again, how their relationship was after Altair changed along his missions, how Malik realised slowly that his lover wasn't the same as before and even though Altair was a proud novice he begun to think about others. OMG I wanna know that! These years of them, after Majd Addin's mission!
And and... What the hell happened in Jerusalem? T_T I am dying to know.
Luna Fantasma chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I love the emotions you use when describing men's feelings, Rauf embarrassment was really hilarious, and later on the contrast on Ali's fears to be discovered! But on this chapter what shocked me most was Raed 's death, I didn't see it coming! :-( what's more, I loved this character so I am so so sorry for his death, and I am quite sad with it! Poor Raed! Brave Raed! He didn't deserve that!
Malik takes his relationship very naturally, but he must stop behaving as a jerk XD he is doing so badly as Altair previous years ago. I quite feel sorry for Abbas too, he pretty much doesn't know what to do. He is just a piece in Ali's game. That unexpected plot is interesting and amusing, I am taking all the time I can as not to finish the story because if I read the last chapter you have written, as I know the story is not finished, I think I'll get sick... Please please GO ON WRITING FOR MALIK'S SAKE XD and for all your fans!
Xrupa chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Well, crap, if this doesn't make me all twist-y inside. Malik and Altair's friendship/reletionship dynamic is fascinating to read. Especially now that they have sort of switched places. Makes you want to read more. At the same time I'm scared to read what happens next.

I think you've done a great job writing this chapter. Thanks. Good work as always x)
Luna Fantasma chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
It's me again, this chapter has been for the time being, one of the most enjoyable ones in Speak Against The Sun. I love how you portray Malik's inner thoughts, his fragile peace, his anger but also his unconscious desire towards Altair. I spent long time reading this one because I am really amazed at how this story is evolving, I really want to know what the hell happened in Jerusalem!
Why are you doing this to us? XD I want to know what happened and what Malik had said. I hope it's nothing depressing!
veriathen chapter 14 . 5/15/2015
Hi my Dear. I just read trough both parts of your incredible dense and masterly crafted fiction. It left my in a rush of feelings like a fever. You have so much packet in the story, that it leaves me overwhelmed, my thoughts and feelings spinning and feelings on fire and alive. I love the pace of the story, your angle of view, the psychological and emotional depth you give your characters and your ability to build all of it trough sparse description and precise words. your passion to write this story shows trough in every chapiter. strange thing, it made me fall in love even deeper with malik, altair and maria. strange thing, that they feel so familiar and real with all their powerful feautures and many faults. And yet, here I am, admitting it. Im glad, you took the time for this passion and challenge and I want to thank you for sharing it. thank you! And Im looking forward to the end, knowing, it will leave me with tears. again. best, lat ()
Luna Fantasma chapter 9 . 5/8/2015
Nooooooooooo! Malik CAN'T BE like this, no OMG poor Altair! I swear, with this chapter you made me cry.
The last time I cried it was when Kadar died, now I can not stand the sole idea of any of them thinking about separation. It is SHOCKING. And Darim! oh so brave! The boy saved the day! I didn't expect that in any way, and I loved to imagine Altair's inner desperation when his lover tells him what he plans to do. If I were Altair and was told something like that I swear I would have grabbed that handsome Malik and... No, writing a review on what I'd do isn't appropriated XD
Luna Fantasma chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
I guessed from the very beginning that Ali was planning something, I suspected when that man came to Masyaf in front of Altair and Malik crying and defying them. The end of the chapter got me scared I admit! Imagining that kind of figure, that djin with Kadar's voice was astonishing and dismaying. And something more, I forgot certain aspects on the previous chapter:
I forgot to tell you how intricate became Malik and Maria's relationship, I like the character of Maria because you made her personality mature and intelligent, and I believe she is totally in her right to be angry at Malik, but more to Altair because it's him who has to pay more attention to her, because HE IS her husband, not Malik. I'd be angry at my husband if I was at Maria's place, but later on I'd ask them to do it in front of me 'lol' and forgive them XD just kidding hehe! But I imagine that she hasn't done anything wrong to Altair so, she is in her right to be angry. I like Maria and I am not jealous as other stupid fan girls who call her ugly names. I get really really angry when jealous girls write that Maria is a b... 'you know what'. Those girls say nonsense and they are being as chauvinistic as the kind of men they despise.
Snubel chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
REALLY hope that they will make it in time, Darim does not deserve to die :(
But how should Malik ever be able to use the apple!? He lost his arm and almost his life on the first try...? But I guess he won't dare disappointing Altair again :(
And even if all of their relationship is so fucked up to the core I'm still hoping that - somehow - they will stay together...
Still totally in love with your incredible story!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
I recently started reading from when the earth shall claim your limbs, and i absolutely love your series! I was so thrilled to see an update soon after i had read chapter 13. This story is quickly becoming my headcanon. Malik showing that bit of neediness in this chapter made me d'awww. I hope them idiots can manage to forgive each other.
Luna Fantasma chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
OMG what are you planning with Ali and Abbas?! Such a plot! Or complot... I missed Malik in this chapter but interesting as always
JJ chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
This is really heartbreaking; I feel so bad for poor Malik, trapped in this miserable life. He's better go through with leaving the Brotherhood, but then who will take care of Darim and Sef?
Speaking of Darim and Sef, I'm scared that Darim will die instead of Sef here. Wouldn't it be some kind of 'justice', to have Malik's stupidity and anger kill Darim like Altaïr's overconfidence killed Kadar?
Thanks for writing this! It was a thrill all the way through!