Reviews for Speak Against the Sun
YourWorstDaydream chapter 13 . 1/18
I'm always so overjoyed when I see this fic updated. It's so well rounded and believable. It's really the little things, like "a day away on the fastest horse" that brings me into the world, to see the differences of how people thought of travel then than how they do now.
And Darim. Oh you cruel, wonderful author. I knew Darim would be caught, but Altair's reaction is something I did not see coming! I can't wait to see what happens in your next update. I love this fic. One of my top favs!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Oh - my - god this is sooooo exciting!
I'm always happy like a child when you come up with another chapter; your story is still so interesting and so exciting, love it!
Cemosh chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I cannot explain the unbridled joy and excitement that rushes through me when I get notified of your updates. And it's all because of the unbelievable talent with which you write: you practically breathe life into this story with every sentence and its absolutely beautiful.
I don't know who I'm more angry at really, Darim for failing or Malik for putting him up to it, or even Altair not noticing. Ironic that it's the heroes I'm blaming. But then, it's easy to hate Abbas and Ali (though he is admirable too).
But the way you wrote Altair's approach, damn, that was delicious tension - the bloodlust was practically bonding me to Altair and just wow what a thrill.
And if I thought the chapter with Kadar's appearance a cliffhanger, then this is a killer.
I cannot wait for more, thank you for updating, a lovely Xmas present really. Happy holidays, and a better coming year x
lilbriko chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I want you to know that I will always and forever love your depiction of Malik and your writing style, however, I'm a little disappointed with the lack of development in Altair's personality. He's kind of given off this brat personality since AWTESCYL that I thought after his trials he'd eventually grow out of. I'm not really getting a "great leader" vibe from him. I'm hearing people say it, but not seeing it myself. I see Malik handling practically everything and Altair acting very childish.
The final arc? Really? I thought the story would go much further. I feel like nothing much has happened and if the end were to come soon I wouldn't be satisfised :( (not that you should write for my sake, by all means, do however you feel). But I still love the story and especially Darim (but I'm sure you already know that, who doesn't love Darim?)
Snubel chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Oh my goood I am so excited...! Totally love your story, fascinating as always! :)
Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Jess chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Awww yiss! It's nice to see Altair not sunk in depression, and Darim developing more of a detailed personality. Good job!
Cemosh chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Oh, oh I was blown away by the level of absolute epic in this chapter from start to finish. What a beautiful chapter and what fantastic writing, truly it has been a dull world in ff-reading without you WW. Can't stay or type as much as I'd like despite bursting, because wifi in this hotel is shaky at best. But what a daunting ending, honestly I can hardly believe the end is approaching and that this is how you chose to end that start of that journey to the finale. Gawd! More, damn you, more!
(Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the update!)
Rueky Mitem chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work and Ill be back as soon as you update. Ciao!
FishOni chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Please keep going, I'm loving this.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
This story makes me want to light myself on fire...in a good way.

Ali I want to douse in gasoline and light on fire...not in a good way.

(Though, yes, in a good way. Everything about this story and its prequel is despairingly perfect. I can't read two sentences without my heart being thoroughly wrenched. I read Battle of Eagles years ago, lost it, and have been pining for it ever since. To rediscover it and, in addition, two more stories that blow my mind away is the treat of the century!)
SilvaSagittaria chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I'm sure you aren't desperate for another review giving you praise, but honestly I couldn't help it. You're just that good. No scratch that, you're amazing! Can barely wait for more :)
Cemosh chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Abbas' narrative was absolutely fantastic. I love the irony of us (sorta) knowing Ali's intentions whilst Abbas is blinded by whatever ignorance plagues him.
Raed's death was terribly shocking, I had expected torture for information or something, but by god, I didn't think I could hate Ali anymore than before.
The way Altair and Malik's relationship is discussed too, as an actual plot changer-mover, an important aspect to the other characters and not just the relationship its self, was brilliant. Raed's reaction to it was heartbreaking though, poor man. News that he may have taken better, many may have taken better, had it not come from a vile tongue like Ali's.
Is Ali even his name, I wonder.
The dagger splitting Raed's back was probably the image that stood out to me most of all.
And bless Kadar! Always lingering.
As usual I am in love with the new chapter and eagerly await to see how Malik is going to plan a counter attack and whether Altair is going to snap to attention and actually prove his worth as leader soon
Cookie.Killer chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Now THAT was unexpected! Ali being a Templar... I don't know how is that I didn't see that coming. Everything makes sense now.

Poor Raed :( It was so sad... (Malik just lost a real friend...)

I hope you update soon.

Ok, "soon"
I don't care if you take months to write a chapter; I love this fanfic and I'll wait forever if I have to to see it finished.

Take care and see ya!
Xx
dilanghel chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
As usual, worth the wait. Im glad that despite the events it is still about malik's growth and his dynamics with altair. This is such a heartfelt and saddening read. But i guess this wasnt made for happy endings in the ffirst place. Only moments of intimacy expertly narrated between tragedies. Again i commend u for another brilliant chapter and thank u for giving us raed :)
Rueky Mitem chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
*gasps* nooooo! Raed! Aww man, i liked you. You were so good in wtescyl... No why you have to dieeeeeeeeeee! I friggen called that one, Ali being a templar? So called that one.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »