Reviews for Speak Against the Sun
Luna Fantasma chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
I can't think of Malik as 'old' at the age of 37, he is adult not old, but thinking about the concepts of these times, being more than 30 was being kinda old for them, people lived until 50 if lucky! I see men and women of 35-40 and they can happily look like 27 years old. But I understand the view.
Oh poor Malik my goodness! He is so traumatized for Kadar's death that I almost cry when he spoke there near an empty grave. It was so emotive and a magic moment with his son, that I melted. Amazing what you did here, and forgive me for being repetitive in this but: This is not a fanfiction, THIS IS A NOVEL.
Luna Fantasma chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Spectacular depictions of both characters, especially how Malik gets angry and how Altair is becoming humble little by little. But I sense a storm coming... I loved the part when you made Altair 'clean the floor ' OMG (*゚ー゚) poor baby. What also called my attention was when you said he was 'brutally handsome'. Thanks you I spend the whole day thinking of him. And Malik has become my obsession long ago since I started reading And When the Earth...
Luna Fantasma chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
This chapter was unbelievable to read, it is amazing to me how Altair and Malik haven't been together 'so often'. OMG I wouldn't stand in those years not to touch Malik often, aaaaargh! Malik is a incredibly sexy man. And the way you depict him makes me even more fan of him, I really wish I could be Altair on that moment on the bedroom and grab Malik... OK I'll stop now XD
What I TOTALLY LOVED about this chapter is that you give the idea of Altair 'pleasing Malik' and the merely thought of it is a turn on.
Oh please go on writing this, i see that you have more chapters in your head which you didn't write yet! If I go on reading and it suddenly stops on chapter 10 I'll get depressed.
Luna Fantasma chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Wow, this chapter caught my attention. I am sure I'll be even more surprised later on. That old man you wrote about is intriguing too, and those visions Altair has... Hmm... It's going to be interesting!
YourWorstDaydream chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
I'm always so overjoyed when I see this fic updated. It's so well rounded and believable. It's really the little things, like "a day away on the fastest horse" that brings me into the world, to see the differences of how people thought of travel then than how they do now.
And Darim. Oh you cruel, wonderful author. I knew Darim would be caught, but Altair's reaction is something I did not see coming! I can't wait to see what happens in your next update. I love this fic. One of my top favs!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Oh - my - god this is sooooo exciting!
I'm always happy like a child when you come up with another chapter; your story is still so interesting and so exciting, love it!
Cemmerz chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
I cannot explain the unbridled joy and excitement that rushes through me when I get notified of your updates. And it's all because of the unbelievable talent with which you write: you practically breathe life into this story with every sentence and its absolutely beautiful.
I don't know who I'm more angry at really, Darim for failing or Malik for putting him up to it, or even Altair not noticing. Ironic that it's the heroes I'm blaming. But then, it's easy to hate Abbas and Ali (though he is admirable too).
But the way you wrote Altair's approach, damn, that was delicious tension - the bloodlust was practically bonding me to Altair and just wow what a thrill.
And if I thought the chapter with Kadar's appearance a cliffhanger, then this is a killer.
I cannot wait for more, thank you for updating, a lovely Xmas present really. Happy holidays, and a better coming year x
lilbriko chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I want you to know that I will always and forever love your depiction of Malik and your writing style, however, I'm a little disappointed with the lack of development in Altair's personality. He's kind of given off this brat personality since AWTESCYL that I thought after his trials he'd eventually grow out of. I'm not really getting a "great leader" vibe from him. I'm hearing people say it, but not seeing it myself. I see Malik handling practically everything and Altair acting very childish.
The final arc? Really? I thought the story would go much further. I feel like nothing much has happened and if the end were to come soon I wouldn't be satisfised :( (not that you should write for my sake, by all means, do however you feel). But I still love the story and especially Darim (but I'm sure you already know that, who doesn't love Darim?)
Snubel chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
Oh my goood I am so excited...! Totally love your story, fascinating as always! :)
Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Jess chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Awww yiss! It's nice to see Altair not sunk in depression, and Darim developing more of a detailed personality. Good job!
Cemmerz chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Oh, oh I was blown away by the level of absolute epic in this chapter from start to finish. What a beautiful chapter and what fantastic writing, truly it has been a dull world in ff-reading without you WW. Can't stay or type as much as I'd like despite bursting, because wifi in this hotel is shaky at best. But what a daunting ending, honestly I can hardly believe the end is approaching and that this is how you chose to end that start of that journey to the finale. Gawd! More, damn you, more!
(Thankyouthankyouthankyou for the update!)
Rueky Mitem chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Absolutely wonderful! I cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work and Ill be back as soon as you update. Ciao!
FishOni chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Please keep going, I'm loving this.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
This story makes me want to light myself on fire...in a good way.

Ali I want to douse in gasoline and light on fire...not in a good way.

(Though, yes, in a good way. Everything about this story and its prequel is despairingly perfect. I can't read two sentences without my heart being thoroughly wrenched. I read Battle of Eagles years ago, lost it, and have been pining for it ever since. To rediscover it and, in addition, two more stories that blow my mind away is the treat of the century!)
SilvaSagittaria chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
I'm sure you aren't desperate for another review giving you praise, but honestly I couldn't help it. You're just that good. No scratch that, you're amazing! Can barely wait for more :)
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »