Reviews for Speak Against the Sun
Tasza chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I have never reviewed Your work before because I didn't want to look like a fool with my not-so-good English. It is also hard to find words that will discribe how much I love Your writing. You make everything perfect - funny and heartbraking. Let's say this series is my headcanon now:)

Also it is even possible after last chapter for Malik and Altair to have a happy ending?
I know the times were hard, especially if you were a gay fictional assasin with many problems but I just want to see them happy (all this feelings you writing have awoken in me);)

Malirunic chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
Oh good god, I didn't think it possible, but this is more riveting than even the prequel! Perhaps because this time I don't know how it'll end. Your grasp of the plot is incredible. I absolutely adore the way you select and remix canon to create something familiar yet entirely unique and suspenseful. I'm torn between rooting for Malik and Altair to make up and rooting for Malik to ditch the grandmaster's sorry ass- on the one hand I love their love, but on the other Malik is my favorite and I want him to be strong and independent. I just hope he finds peace, if not happiness, eventually. Or die miserable, I guess I'd actually be ok with that too because I love misery.

Either way I will follow this story to its undoubtedly epic end. Rock on!
30026401 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
These two are the only Altair/Malik stories I'll read. The way you portray them and their relationship is just so... Ugh (respectful ugh) that it's practically canon for me and any other fanfic with them seems wrong. However, while the story remains to be great, it's also KILLING ME. The happy ending I've wanted since the beginning of the first fic seems as far away as ever :( is there hope for a happy ending?
XJack'sPearlX chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I need to know what happens in Jerusalem.

Like it's killing me.

Seriously.

No, haha but really, my friend and I are both reading this at the same time. Funny story really. I got her into Assassin's Creed by introducing her to 'And When the Earth Shall Claim Your Limbs' She read it and fell headlong into the fandom without ever having touched the games (She is no onto ACII). And She and I are both dying to know what happened in Jerusalem! Hope we can find out soon!
Lavender Kiss chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I always love it when you update. Happy to see the fallout to Kadar's manifestation. Can't wait to see the awkward tension between Malik and Altair as they help each other regain Masyaf. I wanna see those flashbacks! You have a talent for writing and reading your work is a pleasure. I will be waiting expectantly for your next update.
Snubel chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Oh - my - god!
This is so sad :'(
I'm feeling so sorry for Altair!
It seems he really has changed for the better and it's so obvious that he cares for Malik so much and that he loves him like he will never love anybody else in his life - and yet he's still too stubborn and selfish to open his fucking mouth and just say it...!
And I definitely can understand Malik's decision, no one has ever hurt him the way Altair is still hurting him but...
I wanna have a happy ending...!
Pleeeease x.X
SeventhStrife chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Another wonderful chapter, as I expected! The amount of skill your stories are told with is staggering and I'm absolutely in love with every word I'm reading! I look forward to the next chapter!
Cookie.Killer chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Yep, definitely one of the best chapters so far! I really liked it!

I got so excited when I saw you updated! I'm excited to see what happens next (and to know what the f was that Malik said to Altair back in Jerusalem. Intrigue is killing me!). Oh and Abbas. F*cking Abbas will never die Dx What else... Well, another thing I so want to see -read- is Altair using the Apple as he did in Revelations, with all of those spirits doing the job without him moving a finger. One of the most badass moments in Assassin's Creed EVER!
Malik's decision of going far away is sad, but wise. Your story is mature, that's why I like it. In others fanfics you don't see this level of maturity. Anyway I still hold some hope that their relationship won't end like that.. You know, sad.

Well, things already said. Take care and see you soon! It is always worth the waiting xD
Xx
Dilanghel chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
As always, worth the wait.

That last conversation between Altair and Malik increased my want for the Jerusalem flashbacks. And although the AltMal fan in me wants them to have a considerable "happy ending", I'm glad you've stuck with some of the reality that was bore out of the tragedy in Solomon's Temple. I love the fact that despite his considerably "civil" (well more than civil of course) relationship with Altair after his loss, you made sure he was human despite being an assassin, despite witnessing the cruelties the orb is capable of, despite his countless brushes with death. I am happy how you depicted Malik, that despite his skills, his position, and his wisdom, he will always be that older brother watching sheep with his younger sibling. That will always be his "robe", not the Brotherhood's garb.

Man, you know I consider myself to be inactive in the AC fandom, and this is the only thing that keeps me checking everyday for an update. I may be inactive but never completely out because of this magnificent work. So, thank you. And as usual, I wait for another brilliant chapter!
Hella12345 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Ahhhh im so excited for this chapter that i can't bring myself to start reading it...but i wanna read it... But once i finish it'll be over...internal conflict
schneefink chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I've never played Assassin's Creed, but someone recc'd "And When the Earth..." and I enjoyed it a lot. I might like the sequel even more so far. Ali is a great villain (the kind that I _really_ want to see punched or slashed.) At times it's frustrating that Altair and Malik can fail so completely and utterly at communicating, but unfortunately it fits both of them. (Does Altair even know how and why Malik lost his arm?) I hope the ending will be at least a bit happier than the last one (though at the moment it looks bad), but meanwhile I'll enjoy what comes.
Snubel chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh boy, that escalated quickly!
And what the hell is going on with the Apple and Kadar...!? I'm so excited and I've absolutely no clue how the story will continue...!
They just have to kill Ali and Abbas - they are so damn annoying...!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
TheWritingMustache chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I'm screaming. Happy Holidays to you, to me, and everyone.

I thought Rauf's one liner was gold (which it is), BUT OH NO. THAT ENDING. THAT WHOLE LAST SECTION. OH MY DEAR GOD. I try not to yell so much in my reviews but OH HEAVEN HELP ME I HAVE FALLEN AND I WILL NOT BE GETTING BACK UP ANY TIME SOON.

That's what waiting for these chapters is all about. The complete perfection that is your writing that keeps me on the edge of my seat. That makes me cry, wail, and scream out to the world. Your amazingly timed drama bombs, the perfect build-ups, the superbness of it all if that's even a word...!

Ugh my phsyical and mental health can't handle it. Please don't stop being so wonderful, my dear. I know we don't hear from you often, but when we do, you really don't disappoint. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and please take it easy.
Cemosh chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
This fight has been a long time coming; the frenzy and hysteria of it was portrayed brilliantly, it got my heart abuzz. Even reading it I was wondering whether the novices they interacted with were Abbas/Ali's and if they were going to be stabbed in the back dishonourably. As is the ilk of the A2 team.
I think what was really downplayed was the significance of Ali - Malik and Altair zoom in on Abbas - rightly so - but I really need Ali and his stupid face to be grated like cheese. Not nice cheese, stupid tasteless icky cheese.
Oh but Malik's retaliation to Abbas was something I didn't even know I needed. Oh, that was fulfilling. Thank you.
I'm not ashamed that I cried in this chapter, the Tazim rage and how he rememinces his father possibly feeling as he was -
And oh, Kadar, (which was so well done, despite you saying you struggled it was just fantastic, oh i rolled around at the contrast of Abbas/Altair's reaction, so well done uhhhh I love you) you beautiful baby, you angel in grotesque form, how could you be so precious. Malik is gonna freak the f out and I am looking forward to it.
Thank you so much for the update!
Cookie.Killer chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Hi there! I think I already told you that this story (which involves And When the Earth Shall Claim Your Limbs and Speak Against the Sun) is the best I've read and it is my favorite one. Of all fandoms. Ever.
You are a really good writer. And i'm not trying to be a flatterer or something like that, i'm telling you you are excellent because I want you to know it, ok? Ok.

Now, about the chapter. Awesome as ever, loved it. It made me laugh, get excited, feel relief (when I read Tazim was ok... God, that was...). The best part was definitely the ending. It was totally unexpected! And it makes me feel bad because I want to read what happens next as I want Abbas and Ali killed: right now xD You know you're doing good with your antagonists when people hate them in a good way. I like Ali, and because I think he's great I want him killed.

I love your characters of Altair and Malik, they're IC and strong and awesome.

I know it is difficult when one has a job and thousands of things to do in boring real life, but I really wish you'd update more often... to wait for months is kind of sad... However, I understand. Don't like it, but understand.

Well, hope to read you soon! Take care and keep doing this good!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (I mean it. I'm not a Grinch xD)

XoXo