Reviews for From Bombs to Businessman
PhandomHunter chapter 5 . 5/20
I know its been years since you updated but are you still on this? Cause I would love to finish reading this story
MegalegU chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
I wish you had continued this! I love the premise. I think it's cool to imagine Mike as having a past and a pretty honorable one at that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Wow I really like your story! I hope u continue it :)
GallagherGirl537 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
This story is really good. I love the idea of Mike being in the military! Please update soon!
Aurora Abbot chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Hey, what happened? why did you stop updating? This story is really good. If you do decide to continue, here is my opinion... I think I'd like to see a new side of Mike, you know? A hard-ass marine. Please do consider updating, cause this story is too good to be abandoned.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
why did you stop that is not fair im still waiting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
You wrote Mike is a Marine ,so he would say Semper Fi not Hoo Rah .
Hoo Rah is an Army thing .
semi-unusual-bystander chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
pleeaaaase write more, I absolutely love this fic
Sedavidson182 chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Enjoying this story, looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Love the idea of Mike the Puppy actually being a bad asss in disguise...great!
PandaLady chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this soon! I'm on pins and needles waiting.

I think do mostly flashbacks, or if you write much of Mike's time fighting make sure to do plenty of looks in at the office at everyone (Harvey and Donna :)) missing him and worrying.

Here's hoping you update soon!
camitake chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
OHH LOUIS. UGHHHHHHHH BUT WAAAAAAAAAA MIKE
iaotigers chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Hi. I hope you haven't given up on this story because it has a great plot and very well written. I hope you decide to continue this story. I understand that life happens and maybe you don't have time. But another chapter would be much appreciated.
hades23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story! PLEASE update
CuttingAcidity chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Hey, this is a good one, in my opinion. I like the story, and you portray the characters well. As much as I would've liked a pairing, I think your decision to make it just a bromance works well with the story. You already have- let me see- 115 reviews, so I don't think mine makes much of a difference.
And since I know you're not reading this, did you know that the episode of 'The Wonder Years' wherein Kevin's brother Wayne enrolls in the army was aired this morning (I'm posting this at 2 am, which is possibly why much of his comment makes no sense, so technically it was yesterday morning)? Weird coincidence, encounter the American army twice, huh? Yeah...
In conclusion to my very long review, I like this story, and keep it up! And please don't spend too much time with Mike in the army- I don't think my heart could bear it (*hides face in embarrassment*). Thanks for reading!