Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
AngelsInWasteland chapter 1 . 4/6
I like the idea and you've written the characters fairly well. I'd definitely read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Very interested! Keep writing please! :)
Syanna Vodka chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Hey! Greetings from Argentina. I do not speak English very well but I want to tell you that I adored your story.
I'm a fan of The Walking Dead and 28 Days Later. And everything is so well detailed that could have a very clear picture in my head.
Personally, I would like to see more Jackie / Hyde, if that is possible in a zombie apocalypse. A Hyde I imagine it as a Daryl Dixon ... Kyaaa ! And it is very interesting as Jackie did a strong and feminine character.
Sincerely I adored and I hope you continue.
Sorry if you do not understand me anything, but do not want to leave without telling you.
Kisses!
De rien bitches chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Please keep going
audre chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I NEED MORE. ITS SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is perfection!
MORE MORE MORE chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Hmm...zombie invasion, Jackie being a badass? Sounds very book of Eli to me
BabyBear chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love your Eric haha, and Jackie's transformation is so interesting hmm. Hyde and Donna are spot-on. Great characterisation, compelling format, fun idea-this is such a fun idea! You should definitely continue. :)
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm definitely interested. I like the set up especially.
Chika Croi chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Uh. Definitely do more! This was awesome!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I would love to see what happens on their trip to Canada, with flashbacks of how each of the characters survived. I am especially curious about Jackie's and Hyde's journeys and how they met up. Jackie and Hyde battling zombies? Epic!
hope chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is a great story and while I know you posted it a long time ago I really hope you make it a full chaptered story
Casey chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this story and I hope you continue with it. It's so fresh and original and I'm dying to know what happens going forward and what's happened in the past. Please think about continuing this story - it's very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
omigosh!THis is just so frickin amazing, like wooooooow. the premise is amazing and im really interested in how yr handling the characters. it would be awesome if you expanded this cuz its like reallllly good :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »