Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/4
I would love to see what happens on their trip to Canada, with flashbacks of how each of the characters survived. I am especially curious about Jackie's and Hyde's journeys and how they met up. Jackie and Hyde battling zombies? Epic!
hope chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is a great story and while I know you posted it a long time ago I really hope you make it a full chaptered story
Casey chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this story and I hope you continue with it. It's so fresh and original and I'm dying to know what happens going forward and what's happened in the past. Please think about continuing this story - it's very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
omigosh!THis is just so frickin amazing, like wooooooow. the premise is amazing and im really interested in how yr handling the characters. it would be awesome if you expanded this cuz its like reallllly good :)
Wenjieda chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh My God please continue!
alexiscaroline chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this so much. Please please please please PLEASE expand! I don't even like zombie stories but man, you did it great!
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Yes very much, this reminds me of the series The Walking Dead !
rea chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my goodness! This is the best thing I have read in a while. You should definitely expand on it.
samosmireno chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Holly shit, I like this! I stumbled upon you fanfic Afterword, and I am glad that there are some good fan fiction stories. At first I was confused, like 'What the hell is going on here?', but I like it. Jacky being a badass - sweet! And story has good progress. Detailing is awesome. Please continue with this, I would love to read more! Thanks. Sara :)
hanselnext chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow, this was so amazing. Very original and the role reversal of J/H really intrigued me and now I want to know how they became this way.

Are you going to be working on this or was this suppose to be a one-shot?

I hope you expand on this cause I love End of the world type fics and having my fav couple in the midst of something like this just makes it even better.

Always enjoy reading your writing.
Limaro chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I hope this is still on your To Do list. I like what you started here!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I would LOVE more of this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Ok, here's the deal: I really love "Afterword", it's beautifully written and you've managed to turn the old soapy topic of amnesia into a very compelling story. What can I say? I'm really impressed and you are truly talented.
However, "Over the hill and far awar" is SO badass and exciting that if fanfiction apocalypse happened and only a few stories were to remain, I would choose it over "Afterword". I want to know what happened before and what's going to happen next. So please, expand away:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I know you're busy writing the other JH story but if you have time, I hope you continue working on this one as well. You have something incredibly special here and something that has never been done before for a T70s fic. I'm in love with your writing and this first chapter was badass. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Not continuing would seriously constitute an act of utmost cruelty:)