Reviews for Over the Hills and Far Away
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Hmm...zombie invasion, Jackie being a badass? Sounds very book of Eli to me
BabyBear chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love your Eric haha, and Jackie's transformation is so interesting hmm. Hyde and Donna are spot-on. Great characterisation, compelling format, fun idea-this is such a fun idea! You should definitely continue. :)
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm definitely interested. I like the set up especially.
Chika Croi chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Uh. Definitely do more! This was awesome!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I would love to see what happens on their trip to Canada, with flashbacks of how each of the characters survived. I am especially curious about Jackie's and Hyde's journeys and how they met up. Jackie and Hyde battling zombies? Epic!
hope chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This is a great story and while I know you posted it a long time ago I really hope you make it a full chaptered story
Casey chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this story and I hope you continue with it. It's so fresh and original and I'm dying to know what happens going forward and what's happened in the past. Please think about continuing this story - it's very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
omigosh!THis is just so frickin amazing, like wooooooow. the premise is amazing and im really interested in how yr handling the characters. it would be awesome if you expanded this cuz its like reallllly good :)
Wenjieda chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh My God please continue!
alexiscaroline chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this so much. Please please please please PLEASE expand! I don't even like zombie stories but man, you did it great!
Ghost 1247 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Yes very much, this reminds me of the series The Walking Dead !
rea chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh my goodness! This is the best thing I have read in a while. You should definitely expand on it.
samosmireno chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Holly shit, I like this! I stumbled upon you fanfic Afterword, and I am glad that there are some good fan fiction stories. At first I was confused, like 'What the hell is going on here?', but I like it. Jacky being a badass - sweet! And story has good progress. Detailing is awesome. Please continue with this, I would love to read more! Thanks. Sara :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »