Reviews for The Sons of Durin
bookwormh3ro98 chapter 23 . 4/2
You. You wonderful, magnificent, awesome, person. Ive been waiting for a gang/mafia fic featuring Thilbo and Co FOREVER. Marry me?
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 23 . 1/25
Hahahahahahahaha! Little Sam Gamgee socking a bully in the nose! I love it! It's as well written an ending for as well written a fic as I could imagine, and I'm thoroughly satisfied with all of it! You, my friend, and the crazy, mad, wonderful human being, and you have my respect and gratitude for writing this wonderful adventure. Thank you.
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 19 . 1/24
Lovely as ever, well done. I shall write more when I read again
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 8 . 1/23
Again, astounding work. I just feel sorry that I cannot review every chapter, as if I am going to continue reading the story is too compelling to stop and review. Artistry, such artistry! You, my friend, can spin a tale!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 5 . 1/19
OMG. This is amazing. Your writing style is reminiscent of the original book's tone and the form and grace of your prose is a rare delight. Truly, I am more excited to read this story than anything I've found in a very long time. Be proud. You have earned it.
jaymzNshed chapter 23 . 1/7
This story was really amazing until the Thilbo came in...
Elwaith chapter 11 . 1/4
Did you put St. Giles cathedral in there on purpose (patron of outcasts)?
Renn chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Wow. This was pure awesomeness, you genius, you! One of the best AU I've EVER read - true story! :) I just loved this to bits, and it's now 4AM and I am SO tired, but I wasn't able to stop reading.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
This story is seriously awesome. Thank you!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Thorin is epic. I love that he gave up the Arkenstone (although I seriously wish Smaug was dead, the creeper).
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I love how optimistic Bilbo is. It's sort of understated in the book, but it really comes through clearly in the movies. It's one of my favorite qualities in Bilbo, and I'm glad to see it displayed so well here.
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
I just stayed up all night to read this, it was SO SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Amazing story! Best modern Hobbit I've ever read.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
i love this story, every single word of it. :)
Hathien Elebriwien Ranor chapter 23 . 2/12/2014