Reviews for One Day
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is so sad..but you're a really talented writer! Good job.
Akua chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow, usually you don't find many Sally fics where she is a main part of it. I don't think anyone much liked her or Anderson in the show. You put a very cool, in character story up for us to read. I could really imagine her voice as I was reading this. So, I believe you have her character down here. It was a cool read, and kind of sad. Its a nice character piece.

-Akua
Jcaslcgaiwd chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow, that was amzing! That is the first story I have seen like this and it was awesome! Sally is such a hateful character, but you gave her a heart. It was sweet, really sweet XD
lapapillonne chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was lovely.
leyapearl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very nice.
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
There are a lot of stories with Donovan or Anderson as the "bad guys", because the readers fail to notice that Sherlock really is annoying (and often tries to provoke them on purpose). But this is a believable reaction with a sensitive Donovan who nevertheless stays in character and it adds an explanation to her behaviour ("It was just something about Sherlock Holmes that unsettled her, make her prickly like a porcupine whilst she was around him.").
Allonsylizabeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was quite fantastic! It was not AU at all, it seemed exactly like something Donovan might have done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Too perfect...good gracious. I believe I just adopted a new head canon. Wonderful job, keeping everyone in character (even though it was mainly Sally) and the writing was fabulous. I just really love this a lot thank you.