Reviews for Not Who I Thought
B4bidden.Products chapter 14 . 4/17
Another great story
BigDreams91 chapter 10 . 4/10
Who's Enyo? I thought her other side was called Izzy? I'll just keep reading maybe that changed when she got the new powers.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 14 . 3/2
Hmm...this was different, and I like that. Original.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I didn't review the last couple chapters I read. Sorry. I'm moving over to Sweet Revenge now. There were some more inconsistencies and things that just didn't seem to make sense and I just found it difficult to read. I actually ended up skimming the last few. I'm sorry. It's no longer catching me. :(
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Umm. Okay, that answered about the Volturi, but not about the three of them being mated, and now this new turn ... how did that happen? They were with the Volturi and their mates?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I don't understand what the issue is with the Volturi?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Now this one I like! Interesting concept.
Evening star NMLR chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Sorry but its abuela not grandmami
Leo2010 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Just found this story and so far I'm enjoying it. My only input for now is at the start of this chapter you state that they were in Peter's House in "California", according to the story it should state "Texas".
amaris12345 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
good story..i liked it very much...i wonder what happened to Lilith...and to marcus...and bella's rivals...but good story.
hairline chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter
steffi chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Great story, lots of small incoherencies, but readable. A beta might be able to help with the flow.
jenn008 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Update soon!
vampiregirl31 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
i love it
silversimon chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Really enjoyed your story. Great twists and turns. Well written. Thank you.