Reviews for Not Who I Thought
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
Great story. It was such a good concept, and so unique! I absolutely loved it. Your idea to use Annubis and Lilith in the story was such a refreshing, new idea. I wish that you would think about writing a sequel. Maybe Cauis or the Romanians coming to try to take over America, or something like that. Or you could work the whole God angle, saying an arch angel or something is coming for revenge for the deaths of Annubis , Lilith, and Edward (because he stole Annubis's powers). Maybe God was mad because when he cursed the siblings to walk amongst humans for eternity, he didn't want them to be able to die orr transfer their powers to someone else. He wanted them to suffer their punishments. Just an idea to continue it if you wanted too. I am surprised that you didn't let Jasper kill Doucheward, to steal his powers, so he would be Bella's exact equal. Although that might have made him her brother then though, gross. Mate is a much better term for them. Keep up the excellent work.
MiccaF chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
Excellent!
B4bidden.Products chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Another great story
BigDreams91 chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Who's Enyo? I thought her other side was called Izzy? I'll just keep reading maybe that changed when she got the new powers.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Hmm...this was different, and I like that. Original.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I didn't review the last couple chapters I read. Sorry. I'm moving over to Sweet Revenge now. There were some more inconsistencies and things that just didn't seem to make sense and I just found it difficult to read. I actually ended up skimming the last few. I'm sorry. It's no longer catching me. :(
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Umm. Okay, that answered about the Volturi, but not about the three of them being mated, and now this new turn ... how did that happen? They were with the Volturi and their mates?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I don't understand what the issue is with the Volturi?
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Now this one I like! Interesting concept.
Evening star NMLR chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Sorry but its abuela not grandmami
Leo2010 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Just found this story and so far I'm enjoying it. My only input for now is at the start of this chapter you state that they were in Peter's House in "California", according to the story it should state "Texas".
amaris12345 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
good story..i liked it very much...i wonder what happened to Lilith...and to marcus...and bella's rivals...but good story.
hairline chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter
steffi chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Great story, lots of small incoherencies, but readable. A beta might be able to help with the flow.
jenn008 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013