Reviews for Every Hour God Sends
yuki chapter 16 . 3/29
update soon please?
mike chapter 16 . 2/10
please more I'm loving the story keep it up
DeenaTweety chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Oh my goodness. I am just loving this fic! I know it's been a while since you've updated but I'll out it on alert just in case ;)

I love your writing and the progression of desmond and ezio's relationship. I think you have everyone's characters spot on! It's hard to find good time travel fic in this fandom so I'm glad this story is around. :) are you planning on continuing? If so I would die of happiness :) this is one of my favorites.
anne192 chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
It's still saddening to see this story unfinished, but if you do decide to continue or return to writing this, please know you have people who still love and adore this fic. It is still among my top favorites. All the best. Cheers.
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Huh, I was a little concerned but now I think I really like this. The chapters are shorter than I'd like but you still add detail and drama so it's fine. I'm pretty sure Haytham was unconscious fro that last scene since you used his name by accident.

I'm sorry about your relative and hope you're doing better. Post when you can, I want to see how this ends!

Blue
Umbraic Skylark chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT! I love it sooooooo much! It's been the first Ezio/Desmond story I've read since Back Alley Deals. *squeals* I'm so happy! \0/
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
...Weell, that's one way of getting a hold of Haytham, I mean they needed to anyways, but still...

Poor Dezzy, with all the crap the Templars and Assassins both have put him through-and poor Ezio, with having to deal with the damage control.

Also, great work with the TWCB tidbits, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gnome chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss...And you don't have to apologize. But the chapter is great, and I'm curious about the talk in the next chapter. And Haytham is awesome. :D
Eternal Clarity chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
So glad for the update! Loving this story so far, I'm excited to read what happens next!
Echoing Fantasy chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your loss - I'm recently recovering from a death in my own family, so I can sympathize. Take all the time you need, we won't go anywhere. :)
Kirai chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
This fanfic is just amazing. You can really see how this may be possible and your portrayals of the characters are practically dead on in some cases. I honestly wish this is how AC4 would go. Update soon!
Kirai chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
This is by far, one of the better and more interesting fanfics I read. The twist is definitely interesting on this chapter. Update soon!
Gnome chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. A wonderful story on it's own, you've made these characters so real... And I love Ezio/Desmond in this. I've enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for sharing this!
Elle chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely love this. It's a new twist to the end that I haven't even thought about until reading this. Your portrayal of the characters is practically dead on. How they act in the situation they are in seems completely realistic. You can really picture this being what happens next. Can't wait for updates!
Echoing Fantasy chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
This story seriously needs more reviews. It's a different twist from what is usually found, and its very well written, making it an excellent find indeed. I look forward to the coming chapters.