Reviews for Every Hour God Sends
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Huh, I was a little concerned but now I think I really like this. The chapters are shorter than I'd like but you still add detail and drama so it's fine. I'm pretty sure Haytham was unconscious fro that last scene since you used his name by accident.

I'm sorry about your relative and hope you're doing better. Post when you can, I want to see how this ends!

Blue
Umbraic Skylark chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT! I love it sooooooo much! It's been the first Ezio/Desmond story I've read since Back Alley Deals. *squeals* I'm so happy! \0/
Maverick Hunter Phoenix chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
...Weell, that's one way of getting a hold of Haytham, I mean they needed to anyways, but still...

Poor Dezzy, with all the crap the Templars and Assassins both have put him through-and poor Ezio, with having to deal with the damage control.

Also, great work with the TWCB tidbits, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gnome chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss...And you don't have to apologize. But the chapter is great, and I'm curious about the talk in the next chapter. And Haytham is awesome. :D
Eternal Clarity chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
So glad for the update! Loving this story so far, I'm excited to read what happens next!
Echoing Fantasy chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your loss - I'm recently recovering from a death in my own family, so I can sympathize. Take all the time you need, we won't go anywhere. :)
Kirai chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
This fanfic is just amazing. You can really see how this may be possible and your portrayals of the characters are practically dead on in some cases. I honestly wish this is how AC4 would go. Update soon!
Kirai chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
This is by far, one of the better and more interesting fanfics I read. The twist is definitely interesting on this chapter. Update soon!
Gnome chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. A wonderful story on it's own, you've made these characters so real... And I love Ezio/Desmond in this. I've enjoyed reading this very much. Thanks for sharing this!
Elle chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I absolutely love this. It's a new twist to the end that I haven't even thought about until reading this. Your portrayal of the characters is practically dead on. How they act in the situation they are in seems completely realistic. You can really picture this being what happens next. Can't wait for updates!
Echoing Fantasy chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
This story seriously needs more reviews. It's a different twist from what is usually found, and its very well written, making it an excellent find indeed. I look forward to the coming chapters.
silvermoon170 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
I've read and it is AWESOME! 3 i cannot wait to see the look on Connor's face whe he finds out the two 'mercenaries' are his so called 'relatives' and assassins
Danny chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Man this is totally out of place but who is seme and who is uke in this fanfic cuz I'm confused :)
Danny chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Yes!yes! Omg crazy and I mean
Crazy person well fangirl scream I'm in love with you ad your amazing writing and the kiss scene was amazing I can't wait for more ;)
Danny chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Is it me or is ezio trying to get desmond to beg for him ... Poor poor desu he keeps getting on bad situations for one Achilles and his assassins and in the other a teasing jerk like ezio what else could go wrong ? O.o