Reviews for Echoes
charie01 chapter 50 . 5/20
That was fantastic!
Thank you for writing. Hope you write more Walking Dead soon:)
Ohgress chapter 41 . 5/18
Hey, late to the party but I've read some other Caryl stuff and thangs and except for other fic this is the best love scene between them I've read. Make this and that other equally good. I love, LOVE this relationship and I LOVE Daryl being insecure. Everything else feels unnatural to me. I have a lot in common with him. Scars do that to you, but you don't know that if you've never had them.
Chiara Paz chapter 50 . 3/25
Hi! I know it's been so long since you wrote your story but I wanna let you know this is amazing! I really loved it, thank you for share it. As a Caryler I wish all this would happen in the show, not only the dynamics between Carol and Daryl but the all story 'cause it's very fascinating and captivating. I really liked the twists, all those cliffhangers and the way you digged onto the charatcer's past, their emotions and thoughts. Really appreciate how you treated the story between Carol and Daryl with all the awkwardness, the kindness, the misunderstandings and the carefulness they deserve. You described exactly what I pictured in my mind and how I feel about these characters. They're meant to be, in one way or another. Also it was very easy read your chapters, they're fluent and stimulating. I don't know if you're going to read this but anyway it's a really good job, totally love it!
p.s. Sorry if there are any mistakes but I'm Italian:)
bluebandaid chapter 25 . 2/16
I absolutely adore this story. I love it so much that I couldn't stop to review it after each chapter but now that I'm halfway through I decided to practice some discipline and give you the kudos you deserve. I can't believe it took me this long to come across this fic. First and foremost the way you express and interpret Carol and Daryl (as individuals) is so realistic and (in my opinion) so in tune with the show. The development of Caryl isn't rushed or forced and it's absolutely perfect. It's natural, so natural Daryl doesn't even realize when or how he's come to rely on Carol. A job well done! Then there's the group. I super appreciate that you included them in your story. And they're not just here and there they're like in every chapter. It feels like I'm reading a book version or the show with a focus on Caryl. I love each and every character on the show and it's wonderful to read a story on here with everyone involved. You really did your homework, this is such a well-thought story thus far. I loved how you used Merle to create conflict with everyone (poor Carl!) I was surprised that Merle hasn't changed his ways yet (poor Daryl) but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Glenn is so angry here, its such a huge difference to where he is now in the show. But I do remember him being angry post Gov capture. No Michonne? I'll knock on wood. Again you've done a WONDERFUL job with these characters. Thank you for sharing your talents with the world, even if it is a few years old.
Marykan chapter 19 . 1/8
Your seriously are amazing! Love it!
Marykan chapter 2 . 1/7
I know this is an old story - but it is one of my faves and I am just having a reread - this is really wonderful (in case I haven't ever expressed my gratitude and admiration before!) Love Leanne
Althea M chapter 50 . 1/6
I found this completed story and I could not put it down until I was finished. Which is hard when you have a job, go to school, and have a RL. But in between all that, this was the story.

It was so compelling and also so sweet and in some cases so sad. But is is so well written!

Thank you for sharing your talent and this great story.

AM
CelticQueen95 chapter 50 . 12/28/2015
Omg loved it! Wanted to comment before but couldn't stop reading!
Jen chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
I'm being lazy about logging in. So this chapter...has made me actually like Beth. Damn that's one smart cookie right there. I've always thought Daryl thought of Carol as home, and I really need to re-watch the entire series now to watch him watch her. *heart eyes* excellent chapter!
Kaye chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I'm 6 chapters in and I'm liking the character interactions as they ring true to the actual acting on the show. Also it's nice filler seeing how we didn't actually see much to rehabilitation of the prison. Weirdly enough, I'm also liking Axel's character because it breaks up the usual routine with group, plus you can't help but feel bad for his clumsy personality. Also it was a nice touch with Carl and Daryl, totally seems like what Daryl would have said if he going to teach him the crossbow.
Kaye chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Ah and your write Caryl Walking Dead fanfiction?! I'm amazed and can't wait to read this series, from the looks of it it's much more chapters- can't wait!
terig chapter 40 . 9/22/2015
This whole story I haven't commented because I've just been looking to get to the next chapter.
It's 00:45am, I'm sat in my bed and I'm VIOLENTLY SOBBING.
This is not aloud. This was not supposed to happen. You can't do this to me.
I've giggled and laughed and screamed the whole way through this story. I thought I knew what was going to happen in this chapter. And I could not have been any further from the truth.
I'm just crying and crying and I can't stop and oh my god why would you do this to me?
Guest chapter 35 . 7/23/2015
Axel just made my day, its a comedic relief in all this
Guest chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
Good god why they deleted that scene! I always wonder that when i watch it in youtube btw love the glaggie scene here ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
So touching the scene between rick and carl, axel is a real dumbass isnt he?
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »