Reviews for Echoes
satinewars chapter 4 . 4/6
Omg.. your story is very exciting... I am a huge caryler and I love it...
Marykan chapter 1 . 3/26
Read this countless times - still my fave! Love it!
arizonar chapter 50 . 2/2
This is my absolute favourite Carly fanfic, I've read it so many times already! I love the way you write Daryl and Carol, they just act and think like the characters in the show, even though I think writing Daryl isn't so easy, but you did it so well! And the story is just interesting and exciting, and the part where Daryl and Carol are trapped into this storage room is one of my favs haha :)
LionshadeSC chapter 10 . 1/18
*looks up ominously* um, please done hurt them, omg, please no, i just want them to be happy; this isn't going to be happy, is it?

ugh why do i do this to myself

what are you saying you didn't like this chapter? I thought it was really well done getting everything set up :) the last bit of happiness before we're thrown into disaster, so not that bad at all

first time commenting, but yeah this story has earned a fave; i see that it's not completed either; that's gonna bite me eventually, but now i'm too wrapped up in the story to NOT keep reading, so thanks for that xD
I loved this fanfic so much I hope you contiune to write daryl fanfics in the future :)
Trogdor19 chapter 50 . 11/30/2016
Damn.

That line: It was the last thing Merle did on this earth and it's on your body.

So profound, so many layers of meaning. It gave me goosebumps.

Thank you for this story. I've gotten so many hours of joy from it, at times when I really needed joy.
Trogdor19 chapter 49 . 11/30/2016
Oh that was just right. Especially when she said she knew him, knew how he felt about her. Because it just bleeds out of him. I love it! You captured their essence here, the thing that keeps all us fan girls coming back.

Also, "every family has the weird uncle you don't leave alone with combustible things." Lol!
Trogdor19 chapter 48 . 11/30/2016
Yay for killing the lemon tree and for a properly dramatic ending!
Trogdor19 chapter 45 . 11/30/2016
Ack! All the suspense! Love he kid driving the car- made it even scarier.
Trogdor19 chapter 44 . 11/30/2016
This is really not going the way I'd hoped...ahhhh!
Trogdor19 chapter 43 . 11/30/2016
I want to admire your hard assery at creating a situation this horrible, but I have NO idea how they're all getting out alive. Seems like Carol's just going to bleed out. Very scary climax!
Trogdor19 chapter 42 . 11/30/2016
The lemon tree story is crazy Good. Twisted enough that it sounds like it just has to be real. The Russian roulette part went on a bit long for me, though. And man, I'm a little afraid to turn the page!
Trogdor19 chapter 41 . 11/29/2016
Love the clumsy lovemaking, felt like a cpgreat realistic climax. I enjoyed happy Daryl afterward too. Not so happy about people bashing him on the head but good god that's just how it goes. Their flirting was adorable. And rescue the crossbow!
Trogdor19 chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
Because most men are an open book, and that book is Hungry Cat erpillar. Lmao!

Crazy dramatic fight! Didn't expect the accidental shooting!
Trogdor19 chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
I about died laughing at Carol kicking Merle in the shins. Love the appearance of Michonne and there was something wildly cute abou t Carl saying his Dad and Daryl would fix everything.
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »