Reviews for Echoes
Jen chapter 5 . 11/22
I'm being lazy about logging in. So this chapter...has made me actually like Beth. Damn that's one smart cookie right there. I've always thought Daryl thought of Carol as home, and I really need to re-watch the entire series now to watch him watch her. *heart eyes* excellent chapter!
Kaye chapter 6 . 10/2
I'm 6 chapters in and I'm liking the character interactions as they ring true to the actual acting on the show. Also it's nice filler seeing how we didn't actually see much to rehabilitation of the prison. Weirdly enough, I'm also liking Axel's character because it breaks up the usual routine with group, plus you can't help but feel bad for his clumsy personality. Also it was a nice touch with Carl and Daryl, totally seems like what Daryl would have said if he going to teach him the crossbow.
Kaye chapter 1 . 10/2
Ah and your write Caryl Walking Dead fanfiction?! I'm amazed and can't wait to read this series, from the looks of it it's much more chapters- can't wait!
terig chapter 40 . 9/22
This whole story I haven't commented because I've just been looking to get to the next chapter.
It's 00:45am, I'm sat in my bed and I'm VIOLENTLY SOBBING.
This is not aloud. This was not supposed to happen. You can't do this to me.
I've giggled and laughed and screamed the whole way through this story. I thought I knew what was going to happen in this chapter. And I could not have been any further from the truth.
I'm just crying and crying and I can't stop and oh my god why would you do this to me?
Axel just made my day, its a comedic relief in all this
Good god why they deleted that scene! I always wonder that when i watch it in youtube btw love the glaggie scene here ;)
So touching the scene between rick and carl, axel is a real dumbass isnt he?
I love carols way of thinking
That conversation between merle and Carol was quite interesting
I just hate merle he's making arggh glenn cant do that maggie is right btw love the carrick here
I love the relationship that you have created between rick and Carol and the paralelism with the caryl one ;)
I loove this chapter, yep, a shark is in the house and he knows how to play
Jesus merle needs to calm down btw i love dumb ass axel hahha
Good god the last part was so touching
Lol i absolutly love this chapter!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »