Reviews for Technological Exploits
Comrade chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
No replies?! Waahahahahahahaahahahahahaha ! :'(

Now doubt you will have a boss of a sequel coming out...though as you said, it's for M and not me. :)
I'll have to read the first few chapters of it first, if I find anything beyond the ordinary M...I guess I'll just (read it and not review) not read it then.

A fine ending, weird panther lady strikes again...must be the popular tactic at the last second...I myself would've jumped away and screamed raper. xD
Though you have cliffhangered it at the end of this story, I do thing Wolf is still alive. :D Maybe evil people have evil plans? (And no, I don't mean sexual assualt...perve. :P)

Good luck with the upcom (I accidentally just clicked the done button on my iPod's screen keyboard...it double clicked sending me to another page..."noooooo! Me no wanna write it over again!"...we can't keep it together, can we bro? xD
10000reasons chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Wow I don't know what to say except i learned a lot. Now I can become a better writer like I always wanted. Thank you.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Cannot wait for your sequel! Have an awesome some time writing it!
LaaraWolfie chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Sad ending! *Cries a bit*

But it's a good sad ending! I liked this story and I'll definitely read whatever you're going to put out next! :3

Thanks for this fanfic! It was really nice reading it. x3
Jedelas chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Gah! You're adding in chapters so fast that I couldn't give out reviews fast enough! xD

For last chapter;
And so the captain and the crew goes down with the ship. You did that scene the best out of all, I think. I'm not sure, I might re-read the whole thing starting from 'Cerinia's Visitor' to the end here and see any other parts that could pull out such a sad atmosphere. It actually somewhat reminded me of Titanic...Don't ask why. xD

I have an OC named Henry. xD But the Henry I use would live quite long. Actually, I don't know for sure, not yet anyway since I still got a lot to go through on my story. I kinda cracked a smile when Wolf told the remaining guards to avenge Henry, maybe because of the way it seemed as though Henry was some kind of important character( In my wild and strange...And weird mind anyway. ).

Oh man, I didn't know an overheated blaster rifle would cause such an explosion. If it applies to all Cerinian weapons, I might as well overheat those buggers and just throw them at the enemy. xD Oh, there goes my crazy thoughts again. Lol.

Overall, good chapter.

This chapter:

Ah, the finale. At first I still had a tiny weeny bit of hope that Wolf just might make it through. xD But I guess not. That Metal character was interesting. xD I somewhat snickered when she said; 'You're a nice kisser, not many get to taste Metal.' I swear I thought about people sticking their tongue out to taste anything metallic...There goes my crazy and stupid mind. xD

Well, at least some Cerinian made it through. But very few...Ho' boy.

Yeah, I could imagine Wolf's parents and their reaction when they get that letter. But the first thing they might notice first would be how Leo wrote kit instead of child. xD That's a nice touch to it.

And now ANOTHER sequel to this? Damn, you're making a series now! I'll be keeping an eye out for that! Until next time!
LaaraWolfie chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Oooh start a pack? :3 Sounds interesting. x3

Mm...This is a really sad chapter. :( I need my tissue box! *Looks around* But it's going great so good job!

Thank you for updating! I like this.

-Lara
PointCaliber chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
So GG I suppose, so a few weeks you say? That's good I can get back to reading Castle of Otranto for school :V yay, how fun :l

GG Wolf :(
GrimlockX4 chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
You really did a super excellent job on the ending to this action packed story.

A sequel one word for this: AWESOME! \m/ I'm so looking forward to it and wonder how much time will have passed in it after Krystal looses everything that she loved such as her parents, her home planet and to-be husband?

Good luck to you on the 3rd story and your other projects! :)
ComradeWolf chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Hahaha! I tried playing a round of hardcore on 3v3...I team killed a couple of times so I gave up. XD

I was sniping one time. I heard footsteps so I prepared to own face with my P99 silenced...I loaded the who clip into him...he musta had a ballistics vest on because I did not make it. xD

Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew, (he's still alive?!) pew pew (oh cra-) (assualt rifle fire)

Hehe, I also become the human spawn point when I'm huntin with my sniper rifle...or one that I stole. :D

Really good chapter. Whatever you do, it is improving!

No Internet? Good thing I didn't add you yet. xD

-Comrade- I decided to join the wolf clan xD
Maturedeath123 chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
Um... About the halo lag, you said you needed a stable Internet connection for something and you wondered why you lag? No disrespect to you or your story (which p.s. is amazing) but I think the the connection is what is causing your lag. Because I rarely ever get any.
P.S. 343 has been with the series the whole time
P.S.S. I was kind of hoping of more interaction between Tyler and Samantha before you killed them off. :(
P.S.S.S. longest comment ever!
Feuerstoss chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Definitely coming to close, and what a wild ride it has been. Unless you have Tyler make a surprise last appearance to start saving some butts, I think I know where this will end up.

Still, I was hoping more interaction between the Cerinian and US governments and perhaps the knowledge that some of them actually made it back over, though the story isn't over yet and I'm wanting to see what you end up coming up with. Keep going on your course; I'm still reading and I'm still interested in how this turns out.
GrimlockX4 chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Excellent work here on this chapter, liked the intense action and wonder how the Earth will react once they learn of Cerinia's destruction? And how will Wolf's family and friends reactions shall be?

Keep up the good work. _
PointCaliber chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
No!, Not Wolf D: Nnooooo! Dammit, dammit, dammit! Salvo, no! You can't do it, you won't, don't kill him, don't.

You've never heard SST? Starship Troopers (1997) is one of the best sci-fi movies out there, it's worth the watch, just don't watch the sequels... they're just horrible.

The thing I hate the most abut the little kids is when they scream to their mums, that stuff just annoys the living hell out of me, and me thinks you should play PlanetSide 2 or Counter-Strike: Source, that lone wolf stuff you guys pull on COD is funny, playing as a team is where it's at.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Damn, I was hoping Wolf wouldn't die so that he and Krystal will have a happy ending, but again, the writer (you) intervenes and blasts it to pieces! ;) Oh well. I'm eager for the final chapter, and, um, one more thing, are you going to have Tyler and Samantha survive? Or are they dead already? Just puzzled, thats all.

And, what about Earth? Will they be in any way affected by Cerinia's destruction? That's all for now.
LaaraWolfie chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Hai!

Sooo, I finished reading all of this in about a week and I'm liking this! I find parts of this story cute and parts of this story kinda sad. :(

But I'm enjoying this a lot so please update as soon as possible! :3 Thank you!