Reviews for NYANnichuan!
AnimeFan84 chapter 3 . 6/14
This is one of my favorite Ranma fanfics where Kasumi is concerned.
The character is very, very funny and eccentric in this story!
Not quite a ditz, not super-genius, either, but utterly adorable and BIZARRE with a capital "B"!
(The image of her dangling a mackerel in front of Ranma with a "hope-filled" face is hilarious!)
She really has no clue about how bad the Neko-ken really is, either!
The kitty fetish thing has me half-convinced that if the engagement issue were forced again she MIGHT actually seriously consider it...!
At any rate, let me add my voice and say I wouldn't mind seeing this story continued!
styrgwyr chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
This is definitely interesting
Aceina chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
what you said at the end about adoption in japan is sicking *sigh* i use to think japan was a great country
Fellow chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Awesome!
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
There is to much mental whining in this story for me to get into it. I liked the concept but so far you have spent so much time and focus on the mental parts of the story I understand the need for some of it but you are so focus on it, it weighs the story down so much that it no longer makes me feel like I am reading a story.
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I can see Kasumi now trying to find a benign way to learn the neko ken.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I did not know that about adoptions. Well, this is quite fun so far!
Veedramon chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
It would be fun if Ranma could turn other girls into cat-girls.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
A pet? Oh, this will be fun!
Veedramon chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ah yes, Cat-Girl Ranma, this will be fun!
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Interesting story. I can't wait to see more of it.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Still loving it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Maybe Genma will have to bring up the "man amongst men" contract a little early.

Would the thought of suicide change Ranma's outlook? Or would Ranma just through it by the wayside as she is no longer a Saotome?
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Well, I'm a bit unsure on the premise of why Ranma chooses to be a cat girl full time. I'm sorta expecting there to be something more, other than a few advantages and being able to tell when Genma is about to do something stupid. It's a bit of a hard sale, thinking of macho, cocky Ranma-kun and all his pride. Though, I can see it done, but its harder to do with explanation, rather than seeing Ranma in the joys of his new body in some sort of action scene, perhaps also some tragedy and emotional feelings when it comes to his male side. But I also come to think about reasons why Ranma wouldn't want to be a cat girl full time, and that is the fear of being dissected by some government scientist. I'd expect a sorta on edgeness about being a different species from human, a sort of lack of trust. And then Nabiki pet suggestion could seem like a trap, since pets are property with no rights
cko2 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
A very cute story. Though kas is a bit too airheaded then even what most people make her out to be. As for ranma being a pet, why not adupt her her as a new sister thus joining the houses...hehehe.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »