Reviews for In Which Fili Learns an Important Lesson
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/23
I love those two dwarves!
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I have no words to describe how beautiful this story is. I like every single part of it, it is amazing. Thank you for writing this!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
That was amazing! "Fiwi, you is squishing me." So sinking adorably awesome! Young Fili and Kili are sooo cute!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awww, this warmed my heart! Little Fili and Kili are so cute, especially with the latter calling his big brother Fiwi. That was absolutely precious.

I also liked how Kili is wiser beyond his years and how willing he was to stand up for his brother despite their differences. That was too sweet.
Snow On The Wall chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I loved this so much. The two of them are so cute!
C.D.Wofford chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
"If yous spank him, you will has to spank me too."
"Kili will take the ouchies for Fiwi too. 'Cause Fiwi is a good brother and Kili is not. So Kili will take spanks for both of us."

Oh. My. Gosh. My heart just swelled big enough to burst. I love these little kids, and Kili's childish speech is accurate enough to be adorably sweet and little without seeming dumb. I'm kind of picky about small children's dialogue in stories, because I'm around kids A LOT. I have six younger siblings and am a Nanny for a job. A lot of people just make the little kids seem...less than smart. But your Kili was PERFECT. And Fili was so brave and in-character with his acceptance of his "deserved" punishment. 3

Great job! Definitely going on my favorites list. I've probably read this story a dozen times. I just keep coming back to it!
Nortstar chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
that was really so cute i really love the ending of this story :)
theredPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwww...so sweet!
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was absolutely adorable!
Nicely written!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Little Fili and Kili were so cute! I think every sibling has said something we regretted to our younger halves, and this story hit it home. Thank you for writing and sharing!
DwarvenWarrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Heart wrenching
Iamthekoala chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is so adorable!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
:") Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Omigosh the FEELS! More please!
Cherry82 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww...I loved this. Its nice to see a fiction where Kili and Fili are little, as opposed to them older. Very nice, and I love the sternness of uncle Thorin. :-)