Reviews for More Than This
DeniseDEMD chapter 38 . 10/2/2013
This was a cute way to end! Great story!
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter
OxyBtrSwag chapter 38 . 9/14/2013
Sooooo sad its the end already :( Can't you do a sequel of this sequel or something haha lol
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 38 . 9/14/2013
:') i loved this story so much! for reals man! (god i've been saying that way too much lately) ANYWAYYYYYY! I CANT WAIT FOR THE INVISIBLE SEQUELLLL! OMG! :D i'm so excited! and ugh your so lucky, i'm already going into my 4th week of school!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 37 . 9/7/2013
awwwwww :D toooo cute, and omg freaking kendall! no you cat decide whether or not she has another kid, cause its her body! fxcking asshole xD haha and OMG INVISIBLE SEQUEL! WOOOO!
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 37 . 9/7/2013
Loooooved it!
DeniseDEMD chapter 37 . 9/5/2013
Awwwww so cute! Love Kendall and daisy's chat in the beginning! Can't wait for more!
OxyBtrSwag chapter 36 . 8/6/2013
OMG FINAAAALLLYYYYY YOU'RE BAAACK! I MISSED YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME STORY! :)
MusicGirl4 chapter 36 . 8/6/2013
Awwwe he won her a stuffed animal hahaha the ending
Guest chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
Finally another chapter 3
DarkElements10 chapter 36 . 8/5/2013
I just read the last story and this one and it's great. I can' wait to see what happens next.

Do you mind checking out my story Memories and Melodies?
DeniseDEMD chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
Welcome back! I was thinking about your stories the other day! So glad you finally met the boys! I'm doing it next time because I HAVE TO. :)
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
:D HI! And i knew it! This chapter wasnt a sucky one! I TOLD YOU SO! xD your #1 reviewer is back! ;D lol great chapter btw!
Mystery Girl 911 chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! Haha love jealous Kendall. I've missed you. I actually had to check instagram to make sure you were alive! Can't believe you met BTR. I'm so jel, man! Do you think they'll come to Ireland soon? Pray that they do!
OxyBtrSwag chapter 1 . 7/15/2013