Reviews for Eternally Bonded
Jo a curl chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
I found your story riveting, suspenseful, and enjoyable. Why have you not taken it further? You left us wanting more. Like you I am an avid fan of Mad Maggie too. Is she not wonderful? Kudos to you and your talent thank you for sharing it with us.
Daryl Wor chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wow, again a Josette/Barnabas story I couldn't find as it hadn't been written yet when I started. I'll have to look into this. Thank you. The article in CHS made me aware of this. It looks like many of us were all doing the same thing the summer or 2013. I'm still blown away when I discover that.
mad margaret chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
What do you mean, END? You can't end there, that's a cliffhanger. Well, I guess you can. It's a good cliffhanger and now everyone will have to read the next story. Well written dialouge and the imagery during the seance was exceptional.
Still loving the doting parents and their cute sidekicks. And Stokes & Julia, always too clever for their own goods. It will be interesting to see who gets the upper hand here, them or our vampire heros? And Angelique better be prepared, because Josette don't take guff from nobody.
Though she be but little, she is fierce - Willie Shakespeare
mad margaret chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Beautifully drawn characters; realistic, distinctive dialouge; intriguing story development. Score success on rewrite. Love your firey Josette and snarky Roger. Oh, and the erstwhile Rev. Trask, no matter how many incarnations of this character, he never learns to butt out, does he? No good will come to him, I'll warrant. Prof. Stokes is another guy who can't mind his own business. Anxious to see what happens with that. Looking forward to more more more.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story.
The-Creative-Brewery chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
To James Birdsong: Thank You! I'm glad you are enjoying reading :)
mad margaret chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love Josette and Barnabas as your typical vampire couple with everyday problems, like how to raise a human child, figuring out seatbelts, Pampers, etc. I will have more questions for you later but here's #1: who is the older woman outside the crypt? I thought at first it was Julia but I don't know why she would be there.
mad margaret chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Willie is going to take care of the math instructor? I hope Brianna isn't taking AP Calculus or something or Willie's not going to be much help. Josette's right, just bite the guy. Easy A.
mad margaret chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I hope Barnabas picked up Pampers and formula while he was out.
Not sure why he chose Deborah to play nanny. I thought they were going to ask Samantha, which seems to be a logical choice since she already knows about them. Could they bring in Willie Loomis? Someone has to fix up the Old House anyway, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind changing diapers.
You have written Josette quite clearly but I am interested in seeing more of Barnabas' personality. They're kind of like the good cop/bad cop of the vampire world.
Very entertaining so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hello there, I just saw a review inquiring to know how the police suddenly appeared. The answer is in Chapter 2, which should be up by now, and as to how the character knew to call...I have to admit, I ashamedly did not reveal that. Now that I'm thinking about it, I would say that the person who called saw what was going on when he was headed inside the New House. Does that help a little? And Thank You for the review, I'm glad you like it!

p.s. As for which Barnabas and Josette I'm talking about, they are the Originals from the TV Series :)

Thanks for the response back. I always appreciate it when the authors write back and I am SURE others do too. It makes me feel that we readers are part of an active community!

Ok, it could work that way, but how would Roger see what was happening since the Eagle Hill Cemetary is DEEPLY hidden and Roger would not be able to see it from the main road? That needs to be more thought out. It would have to be someone else, that would be visting for some reason, unless Roger was there to pay his respects to someone. And he doesn't SEEM to be that type of person...but perhaps there is a side of him, that we don't know about that you could enlighten us to.

All and all, great job writing. Continue to flesh out Barnabas and Josette. I REALLY like that you have a fresh, NEW alternate version!
The-Creative-Brewery chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Hi again,

I received a message from a reviewer, and realized I have made a *big* error. Being new to the series, I had assumed the Collins Crypt (or rather Mausoleum) was a part of the Collinwood Estate...turns out it's actually in The Eagle Hill Cemetery a few minutes away. In order to correct this mistake, I shall *slightly* alter the Prologue to better blend into Chapter 1, where I will make slight adjustments. I Will edit that as soon as I can: school has started back up, so it's the usual week of running around campus getting settled into new routines. Wish me luck!

P.S. A very big Thank You to the Guest who informed me about this: I had no idea! :) And Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read, offer advice, and praise me. I appreciate you to pieces!
The-Creative-Brewery chapter 1 . 1/6/2013

Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is different. Very good so far. But, I missed something somehow. How and when where the police and ambulance notified and by whom? I realized that will come later, but isn't even a clue here.

So this is the original DS Barnabas and Josette or the DS movie Barnabas and Josette?
Osheen Nevoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very fun and intriguing start! I hope you will continue with it. I'll be interested to see what things changed where in the timeline of the story, that led both Josette and Barnabas to be vampires chained in their coffins, together, rather than Barnabas alone. A nice alternate version, though, since at least that way poor old Barnabas doesn't have to be pining for her and always trying to turn other women into her! I'm watching my way through the original series at the moment - only started at episode 210, but am now to 411 or so, so enjoying the initial "Barnabas as a vampire" episodes. Argh, I hope (and I don't doubt) that in your story they turn into more convincing bats than those horrible bats in the show! Anyway - good stuff, and I hope to read more soon!