Reviews for Let Me In
Singingpork chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Loved it. So well done!
I have a burning anticipation to read the next story. Thank God they're all out and finished; I don't think I could wait any longer for this!
Singingpork chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
The dialogue. It is amazing how you can mimic it to a T. While reading this, I can imagine watching the 2003 series. Everything that is said, described or explained just is a picture clear as a bell in my head. Great work!

Singingpork
Singingpork chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
HELL YEAH BON JOVI!
My favourite singer too!
I probably took an extra 3 minutes by singing the lyrics rather than reading them.
You can't see the words "Whooah livin' on a prayer" without singing it, I mean come on; it's impossible!

BTW love the story. Casey's a sweetie, Leo is making jokes and they're all in character.
I love your work! Can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Singingpork
StoryLoverChi chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Awesome story! Thought it was kind of short until the end bit where you talked about the second sequel. Can't wait to see what happens!
Starscream's Biglover chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
SO FRICKEN INTRIGUING! I support ypu fully!;)
Starscream's Big;over
RedWritingRebel chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Wha... :O
Ah man, where do I even start? Um, Incredible story, Cat!
But why?! Why the evil cliffy? DX You torture me, and yet I LOVE IT! The suspense you are able to create, hold, and expand throughout a story is an awesome talent I wish I had. Multiple times I was on the edge of my seat, hiding behind my coffee mug, searching the shadows of my room (I really need to quit reading in the dark :P), or clawing at my desk in terror. That is to say, your writing evokes powerful responses. All I ever want to do after reading one of your stories is write write write! THAT, and ponder what you're planning next, cause seriously girl, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR "DRAG ME DOWN"! XD

Ooh, even the title has me drooling. Agh, I should end this review now, before I fall into endless fangirling mode. ;)
Cheers! your red writing rebel.
TortureChamber chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO **** MUCH!? Rapheal cant become freaken DEAGO!
Jaddis chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Just got back from vacation and I was glad to see this updated and very suprised it was completed. Personally, it felt a little rushed at the end, but it was still good. Where was Splinter during the last part?
Lil-Red06 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
ITS RAPH! DIEGO TOOK OVER RAPH :O ! poor raphie...
Onlymehere chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
... I cannot wait for the next story! Please post again soon!
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Whoa. That's an awesome cliffie to this story. I'm glad there will be a third one to answer what's going to happen. I hope Raph doesn't hurt his brothers. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting the third installment.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Ack! You are evil, Cat! What a cliffhanger! I'm hanging on by a pinky!
Great story, very well written. Can't wait for 'Drag Me Down'! When will it be coming out? How long will it be?

I wonder why Diego never effected Don and Leo as much. If all this time Diego wanted Raph, why did he start messing with Mikey, too? Was he also going to steal a body in the first one after he finished playing with them? Or was that just fun, and this is work?
Don't really have any other questions, I guess. Very good ending. Leaves me begging for more.

-TheOne(BeggingForMore) xD
RandomFangirl2 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Will Raph manage to hurt his brothers before they notice that something's wrong? Why is Diego out to kill them in the first place? What did the do to him to make him so angry? Do they all make it out alive? What is Diego's weakness? Will it end happy and fluffy? (or even happy yet dark and foreboding.)
And lastly, will you make a chapter that is not a suspencing cliffhanger? I guess only time will tell...
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
No...no...not the curseded cliff hanger! DX DX NOOO! great story, I can't wait for the second! :D
RedWritingRebel chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
What a chilling chapter. DX
Seriously, I have goosebumps now. There's a quality to your writing that always has me on the edge of my seat, and THIS chapter had me literally hiding behind my coffee mug. I mean, holy heck! Diego wants a real body? One of the turtles? Or wait, maybe Casey or April's? *Deep breath*
I honestly never saw that coming. And I have no idea what will happen next, so you must hurry and update soon! XD
And I also must admit that this chapter is one of the best so far. Amazing work, Cat! :)
Cheers! your red writing rebel.