Reviews for H-E-L-L-O
Oh. My. God. This has me in tears. I don't even know what to do now that you ripped my heart out. Great fanfic. You deserve an award
Pigyz-kun chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So yeah, I cried,... A lot. This was wonderfully written, although it was sad, I enjoyed every minute of it.
honeybiscuit93 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I wanted to cry wheb he left..everything was cute and believable...I'm so glad shanks saw and usopp said hello back until the end...they lies start when yasopp left makes since though...great job awesome story(line); keep it up
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh, baby Usopp, you are so precious. ;o; This is beautifully done and excellent, I love it.
Elin B chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm seriously crying here. This is some very effective storytelling, all the more so because the love and warmth in the small family is so real. It's very obvious Yasopp loves them both and Banchina loves him and you know he's still going to leave them, but it doesn't vilify him at all. It all feels very real, and little Usopp is depicted wonderfully with a very good grasp of how little kids think. I'm also impressed (and kinda grateful) with how you stayed with the time Yasopp left and didn't flash-forward to Banchina's illness let alone death. That would probably have been too much - certainly too much for me. Now, excume me while I find a handkerchief...
crazycarl364 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
thats so friggin sad, Usopp's dad is gone and now his mama's about to get sick.
tamersten chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That is a very sweet story. It's so nice yet sad at the same time. Thank you for sharing with us. :)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Sadness.
Uftaki chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
... Usopp... Oh, Usopp! ;_; You captured the childhood innocence -beautifully- here... and Usopp's faith in his father. The mirror, his only way to communicate, and he only could say one word... but in the end it stood for _so many_... This was very beautifully written!