Reviews for Happier
KyuubixChocolateCake chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Wow, you did an AMAZING job with this story! I can't believe you managed to fit so much into only eleven chapters! It was also really well written! Great job!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
This was an amazing story. Your really should make an epilogue,seriously. PLEASE. This story was amazing and well done.-Shadow
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Zelda DOES love Link, But why do they need to be seperated?-Shadow
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Poor Link and Zelda. They go through so much only to be seperated.-Shadow
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Poor Link.-Shadow
LauParisi chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
That was sweet, a bit cliche, but sweet. I would most definitely like to see an epilogue. Possibly with a dew little Links and tiny Zeldas running around.
LauParisi chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Lovely chapter! It was very sweet and fit in well with the rest of the story. I look forward to the next one!
Kitskull chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I tell you… if Link leaves… I'm gonna lose it. I hate being lazy… huh. KEEP IT UP! WEEEEW!
SailorZelda64 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
He better come back. Or she better go get him back. BLAH. Anyways, cute story.
LauParisi chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Link, I love you but you can be so dense at times. Excellent chapter, I enjoy the way you are doing all these flash backs. At the beginning of the story we just knew that Link and Zelda went on an adventure together. We didn't know how close they gotten or exactly what they went through. When Link drew his arrow, I knew why he was such a good marksman. That was a scene I particularly enjoyed. Most people just write about Link as this awesome fighting machine that can kill anything. However, you showed what in my opinion is why really makes him a hero, his humanity (or hylianity). His regret of the lives lost and the lives he's taken. Very well done and I look forward to the next chapter.
LadyLink98 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
That was a longer chapter _ which is good too.
Definitely continue!
LauParisi chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Oh my goodness, I would have never seen that coming. Excellent job there! Very sweet and epic at ther same time, well done! I just gave one note, when they first mentioned their new boss they called him Gant. I assume you meant to say Zant, that's what Link called him later and it would make more sense.
Kitskull chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
It's me, but I'm too lazy to log in. Meh. Well! Another beautiful chapter! I look foreword to moar. :)
madlink007 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Good chapter, I do think Link would make a good Army Leader, but he would probably not enjoy it much.
LauParisi chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Very well done! I absolutely loved this flashback. I'm very much enjoying your style of writing, keep it up!