Reviews for Down to the Bone
Oh wow. You've completely impressed me with this story. Really love it. This is such a gem!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/19
This was fantastic. A great read, and a wonderful show of how there is a place for everybody - you just need to find it.
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
AAAH This story is so beautiful I just have to scream my fangirlness out :') Congratulations, your writing skills are something out of this world. You really make the reader immerse themselves in your story.
It was so cute aaaaah thank you for sharing your work! Have a nice weekend!
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
huuuu no esta mal amo esta pareja es mi pareja numero 1 espero muchas historias de esta pareja
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
GAH.

You just managed to perfectly capture these characters. I am in awe. Seeing how hard they were both working to stretch their own boundaries was really inspiring.
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I can really see this as a natural progression. It's all in character while being realistic. The flow of the story is very nice too.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
DUDE! The feels resounding right down in my heart! I love the realistic take on Kyohei's beauty! That, you know, his beauty isn't invariable to other people around the globe. And gah, how he regards Sunako really makes me grin dopily. If only the manga were at this stage! Hahaha!
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Heyyy, that's an interesting idea. I guess that would work out pretty well for Kyohei, huh? :)
8cgabby8c chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow that was a really good short story :)
Summer Blooms chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was adorable and awesome! Finally Kyohei has found a job he loves and is actually seen as a normal person! It made me smile. :) Keep up the good work!
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow! This is amazingly well-written! Very in character and it kept the essence of the drama. Great job!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Soo sweet! I totally liked it!
Mystic Owl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow! You captured their every characteristics perfectly! I enjoyed how you allowed Kyohei to develop into a normal everyday 'human' that is learning to love himself and seis the day.

The allusions and juxtapositions that you used was so relevant-to that world; I absolutely adored when you made the analogy to the pudding and Yukinojo and Ranmaru! It was little cues like that scattered throughout the story that added an element of realism to this fan-fic.

This oneshot was just too cute and fluffy and believable and just awsome not to favourite! Absolutely love it! XD
LiliesOnPluto chapter 1 . 1/13/2013