Reviews for Spitfire
Anonynomous chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I know this is only the first chapter but this story so good! Cannot wait for more!
badgirlanime chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Why you didnt continue this story?:( It was getting interesting and fgsfsgsgfsgfsg I want to know how mona meets raph!
101 and more ways to fangirl chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Please please please write more!
Freddie4153 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Continue!
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
This story's pretty good so far! You should write more and keep up on it!
Nana Loves Greasers chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I love mona!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I wanna say its the turtles lol. Please update soon :D
teriaizer chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow! I'm hooked! This was so so cool. I love Mona-Raph stories and there are almost none! And yours is soo good! Maan. I was reading it in the tube and when I got to the part when Mona says and I quote:
"I think have to kill myself if I ever date a guy with a Brooklyn accent." Maan I laughed so hard :D
Another thing I really liked was the rescue part. I loved that Raphael wasn't seen, that he broke the bulb. I loved it that he didn't say a word. It's these little things that make it really awesome and great. Mona is really lovely. I just love it.
I read the second chapter too, I was on a bus at that time, so I'm moving on to there :D
But I have to tell you over and over again (and I'm sure I'm gonna say it many many times) it's really awesome! LOVE IT!

Love, Tereza 3
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
AWESOME! xD Please update soon, I want to know what happens next :D
Soundwave1982 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Cool second chapter love how mona developed a crush on her hero ralph I can't wait to see where you go next with this cool story
Soundwave1982 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Excellent start I can't wait to see where you with this story please keep up the good work
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013