Reviews for Ana's Choice
mysticeyes1 chapter 12 . 1/18
Did you just give up?
WELL WE DIDN'T !
Why didn't you finish the story? It was really good until there was no ending. Thanks anyway.
hummergirlnv chapter 12 . 12/16/2017
Can't wait to see who is after Ana, and which man is at fault. keep writing!
mysticeyes1 chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Did you just give up? it's very good a real nail bitter, but I know you have more in you than this. come on hop to it. We can only wait so long and I'm really getting old.
mysticyes1 chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
OMG! the story is so good you can't leave us hanging too long. Your a very good writer if this had been a finished product, I would not have been able to put this down until I finished reading it. Hurry Please/
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2017
Ok. So please update some more!
Mysticeyes chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
This is it you wrote 12 Chapters get us all interested and then no more?
Please Oh! please tell me you finished your book.
Waiting for your reply.
ivy chan chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
are you going to keep adding on this fanfiction?
Westie80 chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
Please update this story pleaseeeeeeeeeee
hollydvines chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
ssh
fandom attack34 chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
Update! Update! Ahhhhh! I need to know what happens, this is sooooo good but PLEASE UPDATE! :) :) :) Hx
guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Ok so this Ana is a bitch maybe its good that you stopped writing this...I thought she'd change and now she blames CG for everything without facts
Twihard357 chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
I really should have checked the reviews for this story before selecting to read. It's a very good story. Definitely different and very read worthy, however i had no idea that it rarely gets updated and definitely not recently. Left with a cliffie. I've subscribed to the story and wait for an update. A girl can hope, can't she?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
Who is it!? Please update!
vdlucas chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Who is it, it's killing me?!