Reviews for Return of the Onikage
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 5/13
Nicely Done
Well this is an interesting story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 5/12
This is just really awesome I can't wait to see what what happens next. Please keep up the excellent work!
SPark681 chapter 2 . 5/12
Well this outta be good question is will Naruto rebuild Uzu or not anyways keep up the great work!
kage88 chapter 2 . 5/12
interesting
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/12
Cool chapter, but can I make a request for a Yami-Ability? An equivalent of Dark Phantasm from Nier would be great.
Alucard-Masters chapter 1 . 5/11
is it wrong of me to hear Lelouch vi Britannia a.k.a. zero's voice when reading naruto's lines?
davycrockett100 chapter 2 . 5/11
sweet
cerxer1 chapter 2 . 5/11
Awesome chapter, I really like all the things that can be done with shadow/darkness manipulation. I wanted to ask if you could make a story with a Naruto/Kaguya pairing (you can add other girls if you want) ?
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 5/11
nice
thor94 chapter 2 . 5/11
good chapter.
naruto become really powerful.
and it is not a evil!naruto fic, since he spared ally and most innocent people.
it is a dark!naruto. no mercy for peoples hurting him and his friends or go in his ways.
dethdraco666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was badass. Love the story.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
In the disclaimer did you forget to mention that you didn't own the Matrix? Because the whole 'assimilation' thing was very...Smith.

Still, great start to a hopefully great fic. I can't wait for more.
hat X chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
... nice ... well the back story was week ... but the naruto was awesome...harem really ok it that's your thing... Gryffindor!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
You have to put the next one on soon! Its so amazing!