Reviews for Return of the Onikage
UndeadGods chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Great chapter waiting for next one
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
vmage2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Great story.
Any chance of having Naruto create Slayers from The Suffering?
Or an Omake where B or A grabs some poor fool and yells out " PIII-KKAAA-CHUUUUU!" as a bystander says, "A/B used Thunderbolt. It was super effective."
Oblivion196 chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
Awesome
Amadi chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
No offense but u stink
You don't go past 10 chapters
U write good though
W01frunn3r chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Very interesting chapter. I like how the different ANBU equivalents change into different shades. I cannot wait to see what people will be added next.
KeyofSolomon.M.E chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
interesting
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Completely fell apart towards the end when he saw fit to act like a clown. His dignity is gone and there's no way to take him seriously.
Killer33 chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Haremor not? If it is who's in and and at least fu should be added cause she a fellow demon container.
woodzrox chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Thanks for the chapter!
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
Great story. I do have one question. Why were there no Hozuki graves in that cementary. Water seems a lacking element among those gathered ... although I guess if/when he finds 6 that will be eliminated ... thou the powers of 3 should work as well I mean a zombie turtle shade would be very interesting.

Anyway great story I look forward to seeing what happens in Iwa and if anyone else appears to stop him or them.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Nice story wonder if Han and Roshi will join Naruto or fight against him anyways keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Love to read more soon.
killaKARMA chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
W01frunn3r chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
I really like dark naruto fics. After what he has gone through no one should be that happy. This is a really good story and I hope it doesn't take another 2 years to get a new chapter. Will this be a naruto yugito only or will there be a small harem. I love that you turned sakura into a banshee.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »