Reviews for Erasure
claireaphernalia chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Possibly my most favourite Dramione fic... and it's not even full on Dramione. Also, the potions! And Astoria! I'm so in love with this.
Barricade Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
That was really cool. I really liked it and it was very well written and in character, an interesting idea.
MandyinKC chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I love how detailed this is. All the small things about the number of cauldrons Draco works from to the ingredients to the notes really makes this piece come alive and feel real. I do wonder what Hermione thought when she received his owl though. You should write a sequel!
Thea chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
oh my god what have i just read

I AM BAWLING

it's like you reached into my head and took everything i ever wanted from a canon-compliant draco-and-hermione-but-not-really-but-centered-on-them fic because AWESOME ASTORIA and DRACO/POTIONS IS MY LIFELONG OTP and you've written such a wonderful story about forgiveness and redemption and kids who were forced to grow up too soon and carve out a new life after the war and i think you really managed to capture everything i love about the hp universe in just two chapters and ughhhh

"Part of him wants to follow Hermione, to ask her about the night in the drawing room, about the children they were and the teenagers they became, about scars and blood. Perhaps he will, one day."

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH WORLD FOR THE THINGS I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW.

wonderful, wonderful job!
Thea chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
help i can't log in for some reason lol

"He does not have to think about what his aunt plans to carve into Hermione's skin. She will brand the girl's forearm with the irreversible, damning symbol of all that she is.

Fitting, Draco thinks, and looks down at his own arm."

PARALLELS ALSJFDLSJSJKL I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT PARALLEL UNTIL NOW AND NOW I'M CRYING.

"It stains his fingers red."

YES, DRACO. HER BLOOD IS RED. RED LIKE YOURS. JUST. LIKE. YOURS.

oh god this chapter was horrific and yet so beautifully written and i could really feel draco's pain and confusion and i also like the sort of distant tone that he adopts, because it's so easy to veer into the maudlin with something like this, but because you portrayed just the right balanced amounts of detachment and rawness, IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

off to read the next chapter now!
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
That was amazing. You took one of the most complex characters and showed a very mature, very human side. This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, woven with themes of darkness and redemption. I think you should consider becoming a writer.