Reviews for A Message to the Mary-Sues
ruchichan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I am a huge shipper of RyoSaku so somehow I know what you are talking about. During those times, we would usually dig into smaller pieces of their talks and whatnot. Somehow it is frustrating to read them back. I had a horrible almost-marysue Sakuno fic. You do that in your fandom you know. But I stood bravely in this otp even with the slow progression of their relationship- see recent chapters of New Prince of Tennis. I mean, when you ship characters, it's all the same with how other people ship other characters, I think it is a matter of HOW they do it. Unfortunately, I have to say how I hate writers doing an out of the world fanfiction for Ryoma and Sakuno. Just. Can't.

And with the rest of the things you've written here (esp with Ryoma getting some odd twin where you dont know what star they came from), can't help but nodding to myself. Hahaha. Good job on this.
Kurayami-9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh, God! This is sooo good! XD
U deserve a golden star for this!
piranha chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
LOL. This is exactly how I thought they'd react.
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Truly fun to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
yay
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
LOL xD I really love this one! seriously, it's hard to believe if there is a girl out of nowhere appeared and beat around our tennis geniuses! moreover, Ryoma's twin sister SURPASSED him?! hahahaha xD
I love Ryoma's statement about his only sibling is Ryoga and his ignorance of Sakuno's feeling for 200 eps, you won my heart! I hope that with this fic, there will not be MarySue's fictions running around much
TheFirstPunch chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh my bleeding heart. My poor OC :)
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Thank you, it needed to be said. Now the only thing that still needs mentioned is the fact that they are all MALES. Where did the sudden influx of Fem!Ryo come from?
chibianimefan26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
*Wipes tear* Fantastic, especially this part:
"if you haven't noticed by the way I single-handed ignored my coach's granddaughter for nearly 200 episodes straight, I'm really not interested in that species at the moment"

Very humorous, though there are some Mary Sues I can kinda tolerate, and those are the kind that are bluntly obvious that they're Mary Sues.
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Greatness, but I have to agree! LOL. I played tennis in high school and two diff teams. Girls don't play against or with boys unless it is mixed. :D LOVED!
ZexSoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I wont deny the fact it is funny and appreciate the rules. Really ! This is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
finally! someone said this!
leogirl321 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Brilliantly in character ;) -cough- for once on this site -cough-
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I bet Ryoma didn't want to do this because all of the serious Suethors would kill him (and the others) for this. Or, you know, look at it and be like "shut up". Now, let me bookmark this page for future reference...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oishi wipes tear proudly got me laughing on the floor...making my family wonder what the heck was wrong with me...XD LUV THIS! XD I have a request, though, if you don't mind...can you create a fic that's Yukimura x Ryoma? XD And Ryoma's gender doesn't matter...Nor does the rating...Though T or M is preferred...Anyways thanx so much 4 writing this fic...It was a very fun read...I can actually imagine Oishi as a mother crying at her son's ( Ryoma) school speech, or something...