Reviews for Halfas
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 4/18
Simple, yet heartfelt. A very good story.
bbraeluver22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
holloween
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I promised I'd read and review this...pssh forever ago? I finally got my booty organized and found the message, reminding me.

This could have been broken up into smaller paragraphs, but this was still a good, short oneshot. I really see Clockwork feeling that way.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
you did well in writing clockwork's thoughts considering how enigmatic he can be. the description about halfas was interesting and can sometimes be seen in canon. you did good.
FrostingFlames chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
pretty good!

P.S. moldy cheese day! (yes, I'm one of a kind 8D)
sohrem666 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Intriguing. My favorite holidays are Halloween and my birthday because of all the pranks and presents.
Snowing Phantom chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Thanksgiving... i just love the fact that my family gets together to watch football or the Macy's parade...
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The Master of time has some deeps thoughts indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Clockwork has really deep thoughts, and I feel that you conveyed that perfectly! You did an amazing job with this. Very few grammatical errors which is amazing since this is your first one-shot/second story. I can't wait to read chapter two in your other story, and I can't wait to read more from you!
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Nice little drabble. Halloween.
Dsman chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
he's not the only hafer in my story
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i think it's pretty interesting.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was interesting. It's good to see what Clockwork thinks, he's so unreadable. And all that info about halfa's was good. I like it.
CartoonFreakshow chapter 1 . 1/4/2013