Reviews for Follow You
Jade chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Meow it
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
the story was good except the last chapter..
still hope for some update.
Haji the Monster chapter 15 . 1/28/2017
I've never been more ashamed of a story than I am right now. I just wasted an hour of my life reading this and I can't tell you how much I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from reading it.
Olivia Grace 20 chapter 15 . 1/14/2017
update please
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Awesome story I'm enjoying reading it's sad you never finished it its brilliant!
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Shadowdog11 chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
The whole "Joham holds the trump card" thing seems really forced and makes not much sense, but I'll hold out and hope for an explanation. There's little quips I disagree with but you tell your story pretty well with minimal errors. Your conversations aren't forced, which is a relief. Hope all goes well and you feel the need to pick this back up
I'm Alec's Number 1 chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
I followed this story but noticed you haven't updated it for almost a a year and a half! Will this continue?
tH1s chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Why did it end... Is there are chance this will continue?
Kira440 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Hello cliffhanger, it's been a while. The story is really good. I really like it. I can't wait for updates and I love the storyline. It's very complex and I love how Harry is slowly gaining Death's power and learning about it as he travels. You should have them return to Forks sometime to meet the family! Can't wait till Harry fully accepts Death's power.
Old Gregggg chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
This was a very good story until about chapter ten and that's were you lost me. I couldn't understand what was going on, I mean I could see you we're trying to hint at master of death Harry but the last few chapters just seemed like a bunch of random events strewn together and I didn't understand what was going on.
Bri chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Should really have an angst tag for all the emotional BS we gotta slog through to get any actual story. Liking the characters, even if Harry is the annoying type of insane that's not really fun to follow along with.
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
would you update soon? pretty please?
damn cliffhanger is downright evil! an the Ship-tease ever more!
-Sixth Ranger
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
nice story, though i seriously doubt he could block Fiendfyre
Inheritance1990 chapter 15 . 4/15/2015