Reviews for Follow You
oOKamiOo chapter 14 . 3/15
I really dont get the review that stated that it was animeish it doesnt make sense. Action is action. If its over the top well its still action. Do what you think is right write what you think will be cool for your story. Reviews will be reviews. Dont worry about haters if they dont like then its simple dont read it. Continue with your ideas.
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 3/1
I LOVE this story so far, but when are Harry and Nessie going to run into the rest of the Cullens? Or more importantly Jake? Where's the wolf boy now in his search for Nessie? *lol*
wglattli chapter 14 . 2/20
This is an excellently written story and I am pretty much enjoying it. The only thing that could potentially detract from it's excellence would be if Harry ends up being turned into a vampire. While not a guaranteed outcome, it is seeming more and more likely that being turned will be his eventual fate in this story. For now I will follow this story, but the future seems bleak...

wglattli
Gryffindor1796 chapter 14 . 2/14
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next one and both update options are fine with me :p (so choose which ever is best for you :D) on another note i don't believe the names at the top area bother me if someone doesn't like that part they don't have to read that part (well that may just be how I see it but it is your story so again you decide) anyway back to the main point which is this is a great story and i can't wait to finish it i also can't wait till the next post (and thank you so much for putting the last few sentences of the previous chapter before the new chapter I have horrible memory and if I don't read that I would not remember any information from the previous chapter at all so thank you that helped alot :D)
Star Iron chapter 2 . 2/5
Dang. You had to go and make Ginny likeable and Harry an ass. That makes it so much harder for the reader to identify with a side. I do hope they all get their happy ending and since I'm absolutely certain this won't end up Harry/Ginny/Renesmee, I hope that you do choose a path that is not as blatantly obvious as Jacob/Ginny is. I know it will hurt reading Ginny's comparison of a 6'6 Wolf Boy jacked out of his mind to the severely abused body of Harry Potter.
Inheritance1990 chapter 14 . 2/3
Great story
Shirley chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Just like to point out that grimauld place isn't Sirius' legacy. He hated that house full of oppression and such as it was in his child hood. His legacy was always the fun side of life and being a rule breaker not a dark magic practitioner or a pure blood fanatic. If anything else was his legacy it would be his motorbike
xArtehx chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Flaming with explanation isn't flaming, it's constructive criticism :P It's a good story, not my favorite, but good compared to most of this crossover category. You have room to improve, not that anything jumps at me, maybe speed over the angst a bit when it starts taking a while -shrugs- I vote option one. Hell write longer chapters and option one XD But then, i'm a fan of 9k-14k chapters. Summary: Good story, Could be better.
Rickmer chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Interesting Fic :)

I think you need to redo the intro in the first chapter - it still says rating T for "some cursing, but light themes and no lemons".
This hasn't been a light-hearted fic for quite a few chapters now.
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
love it so far :)
Syifa Nurhidayah chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Renesmee, Harry, umm yep. I love it. Yeay!
bleeb90 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
God, I loved your last chapter, it was fucking brilliant. So, now Harry is the Master of Death in the most literal sense, does that mean he is immortal too and can keep Renesmee company until she dies on him?
EoP chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
From my understanding, your first language isn't English. I honestly don't have high expectations for people who don't speak English as their first language, I've heard it's an awfully confusing language. You pull it off brilliantly though, probably better than some people who have English as a first language and write on this site. It'll take longer to write if English isn't your first language, the readers should be understanding. So excuses aren't really necessary, it's expected for you to take your time. It shows a desire for quality in my opinion.

If you're doing the whole "Master of Death" thing, you're going to have to really work on portrayal of what Death is. Death is different depending on views and cultures. You hinted that he was born to serve mankind, which is a bit weird and I don't understand it at all, unless he came to be to kill immortal Vampires, and such is the purpose of the Master, to be a Vampire Slayer. It's easy to see Rene is being used as a sort of foreshadow, with her fear of Death. Death is either incredibly powerful or terribly weak on one basis: is he the end? Most old Pantheons such as Greek and Egyptian has death as a lesser figure to a god who controls the Afterlife, for in this case Death is not final only a change to facilitate another life. A Death who is "The End", one such as Death from Supernatural (a TV show) is incredibly powerful as his reaping is literally shown to be as old as the start of the universe, and that even God will die by his hand. There's no real omnipotenet Afterlife in that show, making Death really powerful.

In Harry Potter, the Death is shown to a facilitation of change, not an absolute end. He's honestly a lesser god in that way, more feared than powerful, as Harry comes to understand in the last novel by accepting Death.
kiki chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
Love it
Srutokirti chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
That, was an super awesome chapter, my friend. Ooh, the great almighty death *shudders* finally made an appearance! I have to admit, the idea of gray paint and light paint was creative. The last part in Diagon Alley practically had me Awwing.

A blocking of death? I'm curious. I forgot ask last time, When is the elder wand making an
appearance ? I see the romance blooming very, very slowly here. By the way, who were the vampires this time?

Um, you really do not annoy me with the call-outs. I would definitely choose Option 1, but there's
nothing really wrong with option 2 too. You really don't have many mistakes in your writing style. ( keep it up)

*Inserts Drum roll* I finally choose option one.

Running to school for now,
Srutokirti