Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
Winter1906 chapter 34 . 1/19
Love this update soon please
bobel1990 chapter 34 . 1/15
well lets wait 4 years again for the next chapter shall we?
Rumpelstiltskiin chapter 2 . 1/14
I'm kind of confused, because Occlumency is supposed to help keep emotions in check as well. What I'm trying to say is, it's okay for him to be angry but it doesn't really feel like Harry has any control of his emotions at all. It could totally be that he is still a kid and maybe just hasn't had enough time to do all this or something similar. I just thought it seemed weird that he would learn occlumency and not be able to have a certain control of his emotions and mental state.
PrimandButtercup chapter 33 . 1/7
I've come back to this story so many times when I need to cheer up and it never fails to make me smile, laugh and cry all at once. Thank you for being such a talented, creative and thoughtful author! xx
Karla Diaz2 chapter 34 . 1/5
I like your story so much, I hope you can update it soon
Karla Diaz chapter 33 . 1/5
I think Luna is perfect, She'll be an excelent Lady
LunaLestrange1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
I’m reading this story for the fourth time now, and there were just a few things I was hoping you could incorporate in the future, for example,I feel like Harry would have gone back to either the founders rooms, or his room that is connected to all of them for many reasons. It’d also be great if you added in more duelling for Harrison.
Reaper1990 chapter 34 . 12/26/2021
Please continue this story.
potterlover chapter 34 . 12/22/2021
hey jess
love your story...
i luv this and another of yours - of lies and deceit and hidden persona
please update both
why taking so longggggg
you havent updated in months !
Tiffany chapter 34 . 12/19/2021
I fell in love with your story I can't wait for u to update it I hve to find out what happens next in the black/potter feud
Shadow98X chapter 34 . 12/16/2021
Love this story. Hope you can continue it at some point.
Stormzy chapter 7 . 12/13/2021
Still stand by my review with the first chapter but to be honest the following ones are pretty good. Still want a better reason for Harry's abandonment but other than that respect I like the other plot lines.
Stormzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Damn saw this had a lot of favorites and went to read it... Classic terrible excuses for why Harry should be sent away. It's like if you are going to write a plot that's the complete opposite of the book come up with better reasons than "Harry will be bitter of his sister's fame" and "we won't have time for Harry because of his sister." It really isn't that hard to come up with something better than those two. Not sure if I'm bothered reading anymore after this first chapter...
Elaelle chapter 30 . 12/12/2021
Harrison est il vraiment obligé de trouver un contrat avec une fille de serpentard ? Dommage j’aurais aimé Luna, elle a ce côté tellement rafraîchissant
leetuce chapter 34 . 12/11/2021
i *cannot* wait for the next update. i understand that it might be a while (took you four years to update) but this story sound so good :D
5,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »