Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
Guest chapter 33 . 4h
c'est dommage de ne pas finir une si belle histoire !
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 33 . 11h
UPDATE SOON!
Dany T.B chapter 33 . 9/25
OMG ! I love it ! I wasn't sure at the beggining, i began to read while wainting for the next chapter of Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas, but i found myself addicted to the stories!
I really hope you will continue it and have a beautiful end (or not beautiful lol! )
With you I've discover that i absolutely hated Dumbledore (even in the original stories) and adored the Dark side !
mckertis chapter 13 . 9/25
My Zeus that is some horrible grammar !
mckertis chapter 1 . 9/24
Waaaait, dont tell me you made Sirius into a homo...
wisnu.ongkodiputra chapter 21 . 9/23
up until this chapter i thougth you going for boy love kind of harry/draco pairings. lol.
Just re-read it; still enjoying it, but I'm waiting for that next chapter.
DBZx Skyfall chapter 33 . 9/21
i have to agree with anon39 and say luna wouldn't fit
Daphne Greengrass on the other hand would be perfect
Hi Im wondering would you be able to have McGonagall as a main character and dark plz? Thank you.
Anon39 chapter 33 . 9/18
Hi, I love your story! It is so good that I read through it all today, in one sitting, I could not stop haha.
The writing is superb, with incredible depth and development put into the plot and characters.
Whilst at times I wish for the plot pace to pick up a little to Harry's older years, that isn't a major issue seeing the amount of detail you put into everything.
Regarding the pairing, I don't think Luna would work seeing how Harry operates and his surroundings. A proper, Dark Pureblood Lady would be more to his suiting, especially to properly manage his Houses' affairs and actually be an ally to him. Canon names that come to mind is Daphne, especially seeing as how she is viewed as a sly, political Ice Queen beauty, this would work especially well with Harry as she would totally understand him and be able to help him in her own rights. It would also bring benefits of securing the Greengrass House's vote in the Wizengamot from the neutrals. Your story has a lot of political undertones and having a 'Claire Underwood (from House of Cards)' type wife would perfectly suit Harry. Fleur could also work, or an OC sister/daughter of a Dark Pureblood House. I feel that to balance Harry out, an older and slightly dominant relationship partner would work, seeing especially how dominant he is to the outside world, it would balance him out for him to show is softer and more vulnerable parts to his wife. As the common trope goes, many powerful men have even more powerful wives behind them, and they tend to be submissives in their private life.
Nonetheless, such a good read, I'm defs going to go through all your other works tmr!
Thanks for the hard work and I look forward to more future updates!
Hello! I am in LOVE with this creation PLEASE update soon!
GeminiHaddock chapter 23 . 9/17
I love the show Merlin
Abby chapter 33 . 9/15
UPDATE Plz and a would like a harry and draco pairing in this
longbottom is dead lady longbttom is dead
langeline chapter 33 . 9/13