Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
RyanMK666 chapter 34 . 20h
Welcome back Jess, I actually had read this before I made an account all those years ago. Glad I found it again, welcome back again and I can’t wait for the rest of this story.
You have a real talent for writing.
~Ryan
Packer82 chapter 34 . 11/21
Amazing story, I can't wait to read more. You have a great story going keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing your talent and all your hard work in sharing your story! Hope more comes soon! Thank you the effort during these trying times. Take care of yourself.
Terri78242 chapter 34 . 11/19
This is a really good story. I really hope you continue and finish it. Thank you for writing it.
maulidaaisyah02 chapter 34 . 11/19
I'm so happy you're back, i lost this fic years ago but finaly found bcs you updated!
Safiiri chapter 34 . 11/18
Jess, I'm so happy to see you back, you just don't know. When my husband told me he was reading this and that it had been recently updated I about freaked I was so excited. I love your writing, slowly rereading everything to refresh but thank you for sharing your work it's awesome!
talkativeslytherintrumpetgirl chapter 34 . 11/18
love the story, but hate the cliffhanger you left on. cone on, how can you leave us not knowing what happens to dumbo, rose, and Jamie? please make this story have a completed tag on it ASAYC!
twinkieduh chapter 34 . 11/18
I love this story. I just started reading it, read it in one day. So excited for your next update. A follow another of your stories, so fingers crossed you update soon.
Daenielle Sotamiento chapter 33 . 11/17
Hey author you know how Sirius and remus are officially getting married? And how Harrison is great at potions? Can you please make Harrison make a potion that'll let them have kids? Just a suggestion... Love the story... Hope you update soon...
tiran187 chapter 34 . 11/17
great story! hope you dont make it easy for the dark to win tbh, they're kind of steamrolling Dumbledore now, which is good but kind of easy atm.

Also looking forward to the reaction of the Death Eaters in that Harry is kind of their superior.
clockstrikesmera chapter 34 . 11/14
Please update soon! Love this xx
moonlily chapter 3 . 11/12
Ooh! I cant wait to see how James and Lily react to super Harry!
TheValiant2401 chapter 1 . 11/12
Hi.. you are an amazing writer and the story is awesome. But, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BUT UPDATING? please do so PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEE
Karma189 chapter 34 . 11/9
I love this story! I definitely want the pairing to be Harry x Luna because of Harry's attitude would complement Luna nicely and she would be a willing a accomplice to his whims. Please continue this story, if you can.
Super Fast Potato chapter 34 . 11/7
Amazing story so far! I hope you release the next chapter soon!
italere chapter 34 . 11/4
J ai beaucoup aimé y aura t il une suite ?
4,932 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »