Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
NarutoUchiha2113 chapter 33 . 12/4
Draco x Harry
winterstar77 chapter 33 . 12/3
I think Luna would be a great pairing :) I have fallen in love with this story and you are such a wonderful author. I love the way you have explained Ares’ clumsiness as well. I sincerely hope this story is not abandoned and hope you update again very soon. PS Happy Belated Bday! _
BoOmErT.63 chapter 26 . 12/3
mmmmmm Hyperion Aragorn...
(that name rocks by the way!).
a nod to Tolkien's "Strider"?
BoOmErT.63 chapter 10 . 12/2
CAN'T BEGIN to tell you how BODACIOUS this BOOK is! FLIPPIN FANTABULOUS works too
Harry P fan 4ever chapter 17 . 11/30
*meow* great story *meow*
Harry P fan 4ever chapter 13 . 11/29
This is a great story
Harry P fan 4ever chapter 12 . 11/29
Meow
SilverDragon1218 chapter 33 . 11/29
Luna! Definitely Luna!
I look forward to when you come back to this. I've really enjoyed this!
Your bio is amazing btw.
Thank you so so much for sharing this! Have a good day!
KarisTasogare chapter 2 . 11/27
not bad, but one major quibble.
there is no possible way harry could have learned to waltz.
Hpgwarts was 'founded' 1000 yrs before the events of the first book (1991-92)
therefore around 1000 AD, plus or minus 15-25 years.
the waltz has its roots in a dance from the 1590s, and so would be completely unknown in those days.
In fact the only 'couples dance' that comes to mind from that period is the "Pavant" which is more a 'presetation' display than a dance as we would know it
gabzep chapter 33 . 11/18
I hope one day you’ll come back to this story! Just love it!
6258489 chapter 15 . 11/12
a lot to like in this story but a lot to dislike as well. I'm just at the part where Harry, who has suspected something for months, but hasn't even investigated. witnesses his mother being abused, beaten and degraded and he walks away when he was the one whining about Riddle letting his followers rape people? And this is by the man who tried to force his will on him, and keep him prisoner, and send him to be abused why wouldn't he just stick his dagger in his skull or something? he doesn't seem dark to me and a hypocrite in his actions and or beliefs I'm not seeing how this story has enough left to give me a satisfying conclusion
objudge125 chapter 8 . 11/9
Will there be a pairing in this story?
debora300595 chapter 33 . 11/5
Woow! Es una historia increible. Me gustaria que sigas actualizando pronto. Me encanta
hpfan111 chapter 6 . 11/3
I can't believe how much I am cringing with this story. Seriously, you don't even remember your own words. Harry wants everyone to maintain decorum and then he himself hugs a teacher in front of his classmates and hides from his father by clutching onto Sirius! Really?!
I haven't read a story that I dislike as much as I dislike this one in quite a while. Also, I saw that your form UK so I take my words back about good grammar. It is OK at best.
Now here is some constructive criticism: You need to learn more about human behaviour because you don't seem to have a clue about how much people are guided by emotions rather than rational thoughts.
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 11/3
Review for chapter 1-4:
OK, I'm sorry but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that the godfather has a bond but the parents do not. I would have thought that you were high when you got the idea for this story if it weren't for the fact that at least your grammar is quite good.
Also, some scenes have been handled wonderfully with reasonable explanations but there are others which are opposite of that. Like, the one where Harry is behaving so grown up and learning things faster than five (apparently brilliant) magicals could teach him. Even the willing suspension of disbelief is having a problem digesting all of this. The only way I could think of excusing this is that you have read way too many fics already and your mind is now a motley of good and bad ideas and you can't distinguish between them.
4,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »