Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
Wish you would update on AO3
b6076b6076 chapter 33 . 3h
please update this.
VishS chapter 1 . 12h
Cant stop laughing... Dude, you ROCK!
VishS chapter 1 . 13h
Absolutely fantastic.
gleefan2009 chapter 33 . 5/25
love it please write more
Toni chapter 33 . 5/25
I really have enjoyed reading this story. Please update I would love to read more
English Major chapter 19 . 5/23
I love your Harry! You do a great job characterizing dark, but not evil. I'm quite entranced by your plot progression and looking forward to seeing where you are going to take this. However, you really need a proofreader, or a beta; there are so many errors in your writing. You say you have done an edit, but you clearly need desperately to do a better one. A review of grammar basics (like the rules governing apostrophe use) and homonyms would benefit you greatly.

'"Hey, cub, how are you?" 'Cub' is a name, a proper noun and needs capitalization.
'"I'm glad your (YOU'RE) changed cub,..."'
'"You will have to stop missing meals pup,..."' Proper noun needs a capital.
'"I know, mother wanted me to..."' Another uncapitalized proper noun (there are many so I won't list any more, but they are very frequent).
'Arcturus Black was someone always spoke highly off (OF) and he interested Harry...'
'...where Harry took his fathers (FATHER'S, it's a possessive) right opposite Remus...'
'...led his friend up the multiple flights of stares (STAIRS) to the family lounge...'
'"I doubt Amelia will allow this to go without a fine, she is one of the fairest people I've ever me (MET)."'
'...back to the adults (ADULTS', plural and possessive) conversation...'
'The large, spacious room was in the original Slytherin colours with dark wood furniture, there was a black leather sofa across from the marble fireplace and a chair opposite, book shelves lines (LINED, why suddenly a present-tense verb when the sentence is past-tense?) each of the walls...'
'...parsel was completely binding apposed (OPPOSED) to just truthful.'
'Malfoy Lord didn't waist (WASTE) much time.'
'Sirius blinked before a scowl marred his hansom (HANDSOME) features.'

These are the errors I found just reading through this single chapter. Every chapter is riddled with the same types of errors, especially with proper nouns, misused apostrophes and homonyms (particularly your/you're). Being more careful with the selection of every word would vastly improve readability. Keep writing, you can only improve if you understand what you are doing wrong. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction
tabala chapter 33 . 5/23
Very much looking forward to this continuing. I love all stories where Harry is raised by the founders. And this one is very well done.
can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks
sanders1800 chapter 33 . 5/22
Love this story, and really hope yiu update soon.
femalefarrier chapter 33 . 5/22
Keep going loving the story
kurkag forever chapter 33 . 5/20
I your story
I've reread it like 6 times already and i still get thrilled at everything that happens and its funny moments
Please please please update soon
Pennieyoung chapter 33 . 5/20
I love this story, just reread it all. Please, please update soon:)
Lord of Azkaban chapter 11 . 5/20