Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
CassieJo.10 chapter 31 . 24m
I know a few chapters ago you said that you were thinking of pairing Harry with Luna or Greengrass. Have you changed your mind? Hopefully?...
crystal484 chapter 33 . 1/15
when is the new chapter come out plz i love the story
lordcromwell chapter 33 . 1/12
Just finished reading the story, I can't wat for the next chapter. Pls keep them coming and update soon
dannytyla615 chapter 33 . 1/12
I am begging you to update this story. I cannot even remember the amount of times i have reread this story with the hopes of it being updated by the time i reach the end.
ImASecretPirate chapter 33 . 1/11
This is fantastic! Please update more soon, I'd love to find out what happens with Bella's rescue!
brainfishs chapter 18 . 1/9
please stick to Harry or Harrison it is weird
Tlyna52 chapter 33 . 1/9
Just reread this story and it is still one of my favorites. Hope you come back to it someday.
summer164 chapter 1 . 1/7
Cool story.
Kiturah chapter 33 . 1/5
!
what happened?! you stopped updating :( dude I love this story so much, not knowing what happens next i e.
also I'm secretly hoping for some Ginny redemption, she's my favorite character aside from Luna in the original series, I hope she doesn't end up just being a valid gwl follower... speaking of Luna, I love the idea of Harrison x Luna! it's always been one of my favorite ships, and I imagine she'll remind him a lot off Rowena.
also! the other founders, it kinda feels like Harry just doesn't think about them anymore, I miss them :(
anywho! I really hope you get back to this, is honestly my fave hp fic at this point 3
Jeff chapter 33 . 1/5
No LUNA! Please!
Asyaarshi chapter 33 . 1/5
Plzz update soon ...I really love ur Story
Gina chapter 33 . 1/4
I'm leaning towards Luna also

sending well wishes for heath and chocolate for you muse

...and maybe threats of a baseball bat? nah, but I'd love to see this finished!
Gina chapter 31 . 1/4
"I has been a while since I have had nice female company"

That doesn't sound good for the light side!
hari92 chapter 33 . 1/4
awesome update
Kiturah chapter 2 . 1/4
I'm gonna feel so bad for Harry when he has to go back to his own time and he won't be with the founders anymore, they're his real family, let's be honest.
3,999 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »