Reviews for Twins: A Different Life
suraj chapter 2 . 1/17
healing dark arts alchemy technomagic apaprition animagius form
ankoku696 chapter 33 . 12/26/2022
Will you be continuing this story soon
PiratedOwl chapter 34 . 12/23/2022
Yooo- I just finished this for like, the 15th time, and I can truly say it is one of my favourite reads- I really hope that you decide to go at it again one day!
CannonBasher chapter 22 . 12/15/2022
Buy a grammar primer. Learn it. Get a homonym dictionary. Memorize it. Type more carefully and pay more attention to your word selection. Your story could be good but your English skills need work. If this is your ‘revised’ copy, I weep to think what the original was. You have good ideas but your presentation is severely flawed.
Lady Angela chapter 22 . 12/14/2022
Hallo. Deine Geschichte ist echt genial. Und vor allem ist sie was neues. Ich mag wie du die Geschichte aufgebaut hast. Es ist ein wahrer Genuss zu lesen.
Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Weihnachtszeit und einen guten Start ins Neue Jahr.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 20 . 12/9/2022
Ok but actual plot question, why doesn’t Lily defend herself? Basically everyone said she was basically a charms mistress at time of death in canon so shield charms should be easy.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 20 . 12/9/2022
Ok gotta apologize for that flame, I got way more into that then I intended to. You do you, it’s your story, and there is no reason for me to expect it to go like I want or expect it to. Having a bad day, and made the poor decision to vent on some poor sap on the internet, which just isn’t cool. You write your story how you want to, and anyone who doesn’t like it (including me) can fuck off and read a different one if they don’t like it, no one is making them read.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 19 . 12/9/2022
Also this thing was a total farce “indisputable evidence that Rosina is at fault” like what the heck two people said what they say. Both are bias and no effort was made to make it so that they weren’t lying. Like ya she was right but that’s just plot tooling. This was less of a legal preceding and more like a parent asking why two of their kids are arguing. As someone going into Prelaw and Political science, this was disgusting
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 19 . 12/9/2022
It’s awfully convenient for plot that you just ignored veritasium or pensieves
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 18 . 12/9/2022
Bruv the drama
A chapter 34 . 12/2/2022
Pls update
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 15 . 12/2/2022
This story isn’t that bad, but it desperately needs an OOC warning for just about everyone
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
Whatever the first chapter of these types of stories are always cliche, let’s see if the rest after are better
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
This chapter was a bit of a roller coaster. Honestly if it doesn’t come out later that the adult Potters were spelled then I’m gonna flip. Their reasoning is absolutely BS. Second, even if they weren’t spelled, why is Sirius’s first response to James acting completely out of character “he’s completely lost his mind” instead of “imperious, confundus, legillimens, or one of the other myriad mind manipulation spells is obviously at fault.”
GenieM chapter 34 . 11/28/2022
Can't wait for you to finish this!
5,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »