Reviews for Christmas in July
EmilyChelidon chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So funny! I love Colby attempting to stalk these guys...

(How'd you like NZ? I was just in WA and NT. Can a camel kill?)

Please write more. I love your work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
epic!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I loved the humor, but what I really enjoyed the most was the idea of four totally and completely different men from four completely different backgrounds and religions celebrating Christmas in the middle of the summer - just for the heck of it. I ran the numbers and Colby Granger could have been a starstruck 17 year old when Don was in Fugitive Recovery with Cooper and I loved the fact that he noticed them and was curious and suspicious enough to stalk them.

Wonderful idea - fresh and enjoyable - and you know my favorite part was Don coming into the room with just his towel on - then putting on the Santa suit!

Thank you.
Brothers2008 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wonderful, wonderful ! Love this entire thing, of course, love all of your writting ! You still have that fantastic grasp of the characters ! I can actually see the whole Don, Billy and Ian football scene !
Hope you have a wonderful trip to New Zealand, but selfish me, I can't wait for your return, as that means more NUMB3RS stories for your many undying and faithful fans !
Enjoy the humor, I really do ! But you know me, I also enjoy the angst !
Take care and remember, we'll be waiting for you ! :)
Kushie chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh God! I loved it! Brilliant Thanks for a total Laugh off
Zaidie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely freaking hilarious! Wonderful little one-shot, for which no apologies should ever be made. I enjoyed it very much.

Hope you have a good trip, and keep the Numb3rs fics coming when ever you can!
notsing chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was cute, and very cheerful and fun to read. My life has been extremely grim lately, so thanks for brightening my day. I hope you have fun in New Zealand, and I look forward to your future stories.
nessy22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Yeah, where did you take the idea from? I found it brilliant, because of its particularity. The story made me laugh a few times (thank you for that!) and the summary was very tasty.
What a refreshing Oneshot! Happy new year and good trip to New Zealand!
Lozzimal chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OMG! This is hysterical!

"Least we didn't use your tampons for it, grumpy pants." - this got me laughing so hard!

Fab

Loz
Damerel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
No apologies, please, not if you're giving me lovely Christmas gifts, and baby!Colby into the bargain! You seem to have a gift for anarchy - or rather, in your hands the boys do. I love that through the surrealness of this, the character notes are still there, unmistakably.

Oh, and one of my absolute favourite bits is Ian's observation: "The kid has about as much stealth as an elephant in a china shop and he really hopes that he knows that because he'd hate to break it to him." It's so Ian and so Colby, and so very, very true. *pets them both*

Thank you, again. :-)
The Ginger Midget chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The only reason why I read this is becasue of your summary. It is absolutely brillent! I was kind of lost on the actual story though, but it's probably mostly my fault for not watching the show enough and not keeping the characters straight. Wonderful summary!