Reviews for Don't You Dare Touch My Hobbit!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 10 . 10/9
I really liked this! I loved that Bilbo learned how to fight, and the adorable courting, and I loved Fili and Kili! It made me smile and gigGlendale like a school girl. Thank you for sharing!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
"Sleep didn't FIND Thorin that night"! Good start, I look forward to what you do next
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
*cackles* Ahh, the best way to seek revenge and traumatize the kids at the same time. XD That was awesome. LOL
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
They shouldn't have interrupted Thorin and Bilbo's private time. That'll teach them. XD
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
lol Yup, that's real 'dwarf steel'. XD
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
The story line isn't bad, but dear god, please look over your grammar. It's atrocious.
Silexgrum chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I really love it! It was funny, fluffy, adorable and god! I REALLY LIKE THORIN WHEN HE'S MAD WITH GANDALF AND HIS TIMING LOL

Beware Thorin, Gandalf is everywhere LOLL

Good thing they finally making love without intruption from Gandalf anymore
guren666 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Hahahaha. The choke jokes from Kili and Fili almost got me killed! I choked on my soda. Almost. n_n
I am never drinking again while I am reading at . You made my day brighter.
xfireflyskyx chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Hehe, dem brothers! Gandalf is a Troll and Bilbo is a little minx. Only thing is that Bilbo doesn't name his sword until the fight with the spiders.
miadu chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
So many parts of this adorable story had me laughing out loud, that is hard for me to do! Way to go, i loved it, dont stop writing stories!
loituma chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I just can't with Bilbo's innocence xD he's so adorable, thinking that it was a belt buckle poking him, poor thing... I'm absolutely in love with this story!
loituma chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
This is the best thing, it's so adorable and steaming hot at the same time! I love your mind for making this!
loituma chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Ooooh my god I love you so much for writing this, it's absolutely perfect! I love how clueless and innocent Bilbo is xD
veryhappyaddict chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
The hobbit hole comment got me! I couldn't stop loughing :p... thank you for posting your story... it was very fluffy )
3happyaddict
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Bilbo's ballad is really awesome. And Fili and Kili really are first-class sweethearts to share bedroll space with Bilbo-they think Bilbo is awesome and so do Bofur and Balin.

Nice touch having Fili and Kili shoot Thorin a few dirty looks of their own to make him shut his mouth, especially since Fili was that close to suggesting a bug got stuck up Thorin's jacksie-BTW [by the way], you can thank sweet little Ori for starting the jacksie insult (#jacksieasaninsult) when he says "I'll give (Smaug The Terrible) a taste of Dwarvish iron right up his jacksie!"-though a wooden walking stick might actually sound a lot more accurate than a bug.

Even better touch having Thorin not know what to do with all his emotions raging and surging inside him until he sees Fili and Kili nestle Bilbo between them and he's starting to hate all the attention Bilbo gets from the other Dwarves-no sleep for Thorin that night, not after he's behaved like such a jacksie to Bilbo. Bilbo didn't have to put his reputation on the line by taking on the position as The Company's burglar but he did and that deserves respect. As Kili said, one Dwarf's rejected goods is definitely another Dwarf's Awesome One.