Reviews for Hawk
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Now I know the reason why Takao gained the High Spec Kareshi title. Oh Gulay, he's really perfect! But he's perfect only for Midorima! Thanks for sharing!
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
oh wow this is so pretty, i love all the hawk analogies and the pretty flowery language! My favorite part was the lavish descriptions of Takao himself, because he's my favorite character and I always love it when people point out all the little things I love about them, no matter what anime I'm into at the time.

I liked the headcannons you put in there, too. I wonder if Takao's smile is always fake, and that's why it seems so real (or at least usual) like Midorima thought? Questions, questions, questions :3
mamita chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima in anime complicity and chemistry that exists between these two, it shows they are so cute, for me there is another couple , lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, Takao and his seme, just have to see them, lol, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*Shoots you with a 1000% love arrow!* XDDD

Such detail about the awesomeness that is Kazu-chan! A super Dere Mido-kun! This fic is LOVE! XD

SO CUUTE!
Indeed Kazu-chan should be pretty popular in-universe! *Well... so should a lot of others actually. Kise steals the in-uni spotlight too much* And Mido-kun is admirable!

this fic is beautiful!
A Hawk indeed...

XDDD
FangXavier chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Beautiful... More, please... ;)
Love-fades-mine-has-021 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oooohhh, so this time, this one's a romantic one!

I love it! Especially the ending. LOL. 'Yeah, and Ootsubo-san is a girl" I suddenly burst out laughing with that line. Oh, Takao!

'I did NOT need that image in my mind' To think Midorimacchi truly did imagine that image. Oh, you tsundere.

Cute

:))
Bri chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This filled like, all of my headcanons for Takao. Very sweet fic, I like how you wrote it cause it made me smile many times :)
JewlsxRewls chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hi! I really loved this fic and the way you wrote it! hope you'll write more Midorima x Takao in the future w
Thederpface chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Good job, Midori-chan! I really enjoy your writing style. It's not too complicated, and it's fun to read! Can't wait for more.
Minatu the Terrible chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm not surprised that he's a sap. I mean, he believes everything his horoscope tells him! That would inately make him a sappy mess. Besides, it was adorably perfect! I loved it! :D
AwesomenessIsMyName chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*squealllllllll* Awwww Cute w

P.S. Im still waiting for you to update To be a GENTLEMAN so gambateee Im rooting for you