Reviews for Morning Call
RoaringBacon chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So cuuutteeeee I definitley love it
xDelfin chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Awww! my cavities.. I love this :]
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMG..I CANT...BREATHE...THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING...IT WAS ALL...SAJDKF;JWAEIFJ;S VKFJD THERE ARE NO WORDS. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very cute!
namelesskitten362 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
awwwwww cute story, loved it
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
A MiSaru sundae with MikoRei topping sprinkled with IzuSeri a delicious fic!
Fushimi Komi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
So cute and romantic. I'm here, fangirling and giggling like a little girl.

Saru and I are the same. We're not morning people. If I was in Saru's shoes, I would have thrown the noisy thing to another planet. And would swear to kill the person who dared interrupt my peaceful slumber.

I really like it. It's funny on how Saru fell in love with Misaki because of the morning call. It's like the starting point of their wonderful relationship...Ah, the feels.
I like the make out part and the reunion part. The make out part was ,they got busted by Munakata and Saru gave him a death glare haha, LOL. The reunion part is where I squealed and "aww-ed" at Munakata and Suoh. Also at Saru and Misaki, what a wonderful surprise to have your beloved at your side. Also at IzumoSeri, I hope things will work out for them!
It's kind of rare to see something like because all of them are angsty and tragedic. It's refreshing to see this kind of fluffy and romantic fanfic. Please don't stop writing SaruMi fluff and romantic fanfics!

Looking forward to yout upcoming and future stories and keep thd good job up!
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
O.M.G...that is just too sweeeeet! *heart*
i have to fav this X3
keep writing!
Mi-chan story's chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my. This is so cute! I love it so much! :D
Demitre chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
ah, that was good. i dont usually like stories in present tense, but for this i didnt mind. you've kept the no-detail style through the story really well, something i often fail to do. kudos to you.

and thank you for making me find imagineyourotp on tumblr, just what i needed :'D
Chaoticphanon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Fluff overdose! This is way too cute! *_*
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
May god bless your insomnia. Thanks to that, I get to read this HOT, SMEXY piece that I love! Thanks for writing this!
Composingjealousy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sooo cute!
rukion chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Loved it. It was just so sweet and adorable and cute c: