Reviews for Second Time Unlucky
MJElliot chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
those girls are nasty :( but Maddie on the hand is very interesting to follow. I can't make my mind up about her...nicely written!very interesting plot and up the good work!
MJElliot chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Sophia Mellark-Iwas definetly not expecting that! i like the way you described the arena and the bloodbath. lookimg forward to see what happens- but if i had to guess the alliance will soon split in two
MJElliot chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
oh, the arena sounds really cool:)
MJElliot chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I think it's quite difficult for someone so gentle as Ludo to try and behave as arogant as Haymitch, but he pulled through. But what about Maddie's angle?
MJElliot chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
funny how he thinks that the alliance will get rid of a high scoring person just because he is from an outlying district..if it were me, I'd be affraid of being stabbed in the back for that guy...
MJElliot chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
would have never imagined a Cato to have a sensitive artistic side. interesting:)
MJElliot chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
oh good:) i'm glad their on friendly terms
MJElliot chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I find Flavius intriguing. can't wait to see what role he will play in the story. also, I'm looking forward to see how(if) the relationship between Ludo and Maddie develops!
MJElliot chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
i never thought about this posibility...to train your best friend to take your place in the games...interesting idea, looking forward to read more
Naerin chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
K
mangesboy01 chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
I was not expecting it to go this deep! You tied it all back in with the 74th Hunger Games, and this is when it starts.

Amazing story or should I say novel , because this is well over 50,000 words.

I loved your story and I can't wait to start reading Mentor!
mangesboy01 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
These last few chapters seem to tie it all up!

I'm loving the whole Cato lineage, and Mellark , I find it really unique that you did it the way you did.

I feel bad for Ludo, can't believed his mom died.

One more chapter :(
mangesboy01 chapter 25 . 4/14/2013
Ludo's finally going back to District 4, he's finally going to be home.

I'm sad that this story is coming to an end.

I want to commend you on the outstanding backstories, like how you connect the past victors. I don't think people realize how hard that is.

Another awesome chapter!
mangesboy01 chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
This was by far the funniest chapter. I also think it's really well written!

I really like that you incorporated other victors into this seen, it was really entertaining.

Cato's grandfather seems legit.

Reading this chapter makes me feel sorry for Quintus...
mangesboy01 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
Poor Maddie, well at least she want have suffer anymore, or stress about her family.

I hope that Ludo gives some of his winnings to Maddies family, so they won't starve.

Ludo Congratulations!

You survived the arena!

I like the flashback thing you did about each tribute.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »