Reviews for Second Time Unlucky
MJElliot chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
this was a very sad chapter :( i liked Sophia...bit it's better she goes like this than killed by some other tribute.
but i have a question regarding her age- aren't eighteen year olds supposed to not be in the reapings?
MJElliot chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
now that's what i call a cliffhanger
MJElliot chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
this was very touching-well written :)
MJElliot chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
i didn't realise it was so close to Peeta's games! me and my math...really good chapter! I like that we get to know more about the characters, especially Sophia, who caught my attention a few chapters back
MJElliot chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
those girls are nasty :( but Maddie on the hand is very interesting to follow. I can't make my mind up about her...nicely written!very interesting plot and up the good work!
MJElliot chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Sophia Mellark-Iwas definetly not expecting that! i like the way you described the arena and the bloodbath. lookimg forward to see what happens- but if i had to guess the alliance will soon split in two
MJElliot chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
oh, the arena sounds really cool:)
MJElliot chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I think it's quite difficult for someone so gentle as Ludo to try and behave as arogant as Haymitch, but he pulled through. But what about Maddie's angle?
MJElliot chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
funny how he thinks that the alliance will get rid of a high scoring person just because he is from an outlying district..if it were me, I'd be affraid of being stabbed in the back for that guy...
MJElliot chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
would have never imagined a Cato to have a sensitive artistic side. interesting:)
MJElliot chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
oh good:) i'm glad their on friendly terms
MJElliot chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I find Flavius intriguing. can't wait to see what role he will play in the story. also, I'm looking forward to see how(if) the relationship between Ludo and Maddie develops!
MJElliot chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
i never thought about this posibility...to train your best friend to take your place in the games...interesting idea, looking forward to read more
Naerin chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
K
writinginpen chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
I was not expecting it to go this deep! You tied it all back in with the 74th Hunger Games, and this is when it starts.

Amazing story or should I say novel , because this is well over 50,000 words.

I loved your story and I can't wait to start reading Mentor!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »