Reviews for Second Time Unlucky
mangesboy01 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
An eight...look out! Looks like Ludo is a worthy contender after all! I'm getting curious about this boy from 9. I'm thinking he's going to kill a Career, more preferably one of the girls from 1 or 2.
mangesboy01 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I like how you made the girls in the Career pack the arrogant ones, because usually its the boys that get labeled with that title. I'm eager to see how the Alliance pans out once the Games begin.

Next Chapter, Let's see how Ludo scores!
mangesboy01 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I really liked that Maddie and Ludo are having conversations now. They don't seem so distant anymore, maybe they will alliance after all, but who knows!

The whole garden scene on the roof, I found it a little cliché, maybe changing the setting will make it more of an original. (Just a suggestion)

Your story is really good, and very detailed. I can't wait to read Chapter 7!
mangesboy01 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I like that he might align with the boy from 1 and maybe the boy from 2. I also noticed that Maddie and him were a little bit more relaxed this chapter.

I also think its unique that you have a brother and sister from 7 in it. Unfortunately,it will be sad when they both die. Also thanks for giving Blight's year, in my story I was clueless as to what year he won, so thanks for giving that!

My only critique is that I wished you would've described some of the other tributes costumes.

Great chapter though! To be self edited this is really good!
mangesboy01 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Another amazing chapter. I'm starting to wonder what his strategy will be for the games. At first I thought he would be a Career, now I'm unsure.

I like is stylist, she seems really cool and down to earth. I also like the fact that's she's simple when it comes to her look.
mangesboy01 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I loved the chapter! I'm really enjoying your book, this is going to be interesting.

Sadly, I wish you would've talked more about the Careers, haha.

I really like that Maddie doesn't see him as a threat, it kind of shows that he may be perceived as the underdog of the Careers.
mangesboy01 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Alright, I noticed that you like the details! haha which is a good thing. I would suggest, watching out for getting to caught up in the details, because sometimes it may be too much for the reader to comprehend. I really like the story your building though, keep that up. I especially like how his parents are the ones who are encouraging, because in many stories its the tributes who are the ones encouraging. Keep up the good work!
mangesboy01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow! Dude this is really good. I wasn't expecting him to be best friends with Finnick, or for Finnick to have saved hin in the 65th games.

I will definetely be reading more.

One thing though you said that Mags was the first Victor from 4, but in your one shot,you have a male from 4 win the 1st Hunger Games.
Klicker'andKash chapter 27 . 4/2/2013
This story is EPIC!
Vykktor chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
An excellent story overall. I loved it from start to finish, and I cannot wait to start reading the sequel.
Vykktor chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Maybe that's why Mags lost herself; somebody probably convinced her to take a dozen shots and by the the the 76th rolled around, well, you know.
Vykktor chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
I hate khakis too, Ludo, don't worry. You aren't the only one.
Vykktor chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Ok, I was wondering how Robin would die. Now, I have an answer. And also, I reeeeeeeeaaaalllllyy hate having to hit the sack RIGHT AFTER finishing this chapter. I have to wait. For tomorrow.
Vykktor chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
Ok, good. I prefer Remora over Pearl indefinitely. Also, my brain did a bit of a happy dance when I learned that Robin had't gone insane from the tracker-jacker poison.
Vykktor chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Well, I knew it had to happen. Not very happy about it, but it had to happen. I'll admit, Sophia was not a standout character to me. I figured at the beginning that she'd just be an anti-Career, nothing special. As the story developed, though, she definitely grew on me. If this were any other story than the Hunger Games, I could definitely see a Maddie-Ludo-Sophia love triangle. That's just me though.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »