Reviews for Watchful
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
I just found this story, and I have to say that I am enthralled! Have you given up on this story? I would love to read more of it. :)

filipalope88 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
another chapter please
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Please update! Not knowing if Sanji rescues his dear Marimo is killing me!
ougley chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
I'm looking forward the next chapter
ougley chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
hehe so zoro is going to stay ? of course sanji captured him with a kiss
ougley chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
finally :)
ougley chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I want zoro to see
black-misty-sky chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Wait, I'm confused, where are the rest of the chapters! D:
This story was so amazing and it was getting so good, and you haven't updated in ages! Please don't give up on this story! Please please please!

SPN1985 chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Midori no Kaori chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD CANT WAIT FOR A NEW UPDATE. its so intense nt i hope it turnsout that zoro os the uke. but if not its still SUUPPEERRRRR AWESOME
cb O chan chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I FINALLY HAD THE TIME TO FINISH READING THIS CHAPTER! YES! My shitty job had me working so much that I didn't have time... But I absolutely love this chapter! I have mixed feelings on what Sanji is doing-Going alone to save Zoro is dangerous and stupid, but also quite romantic tooXD Please keep up the awesome work!
SniperingSardine chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Hey, I've seen years' gapes between updates. No need to excuse anything, pal.
(I'm way worse, yeah I haven't published anything but I'm waaay worse.)

I thank God I remembered to check, I mean, my memory sucks. And I've caugh miss lucky today, it seems

Ah, I always love your chapters. If I weren't such a lazy excuse of a person I would just go and read everythig all over again. And I see we're getting some action? I'll try to remember everything by the time you have the next chapter up!
(Yeah, that's oughta do good to my brain)

And did I mention I'm a horrible reviewer? Oh well, just know you still have all my love. And a hug. You get a hug too. -the-untouchable willingly gives you a hug. That's gotta boost the love-o-meter a bit, no? Let's make it boom!
Ventusio chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I really like this story. The interaction between Zoro and Sanji at the hospital is so engaging, they really seem to effortlessly fit together. But yu seperated them so quickly after their first kiss! so cruel! ;) I'm still confused about the boss-Zoro interaction, I'm not really sure what happened except that zoro is ging back? but that will be cleared up in the future I suppose. Great story! thanks for it!
kakashifan9 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
This is the type of story I've been looking for. A lot of ZoSan stories that I read usually starts with either man being sexually attracted to the other. But your story is so sweet and innocent with such an intriguing plot. I love it so much that I just had to give you a review on this crappy 3DS. Great job so far. I'm excited to see how Sanji will brashly attempt to rescue his new lover.
Dragon77 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back I really miss read this story.