Reviews for Sojourn
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 6 . 11/7
So.. this fic is cancelled? aww...
triplet333 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Where's chapter 7
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Pit's an angle? I thought he was an angel.
Sentinel07 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Good job. Keep it up.
n00dl3gal chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Question: is this Piridi (Pit x Viridi) or Pit x someone else? (I fear it may be Cragalanche... um, OK?) Just want to know for sure.
FlameUser64 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I can't help but notice that it's been several months since the last update, and that the last update was slightly less than a month after the fic was first posted. What happened? Did you run out of reserve chapters?

Anyway, I'd like to see this continued. It's been pretty darn good so far!
Allison chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Lots of action, I can't wait for the next chapter.
DrkVrtx chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Enjoying the banter between Pit and Viridi, even if she isn't there in person, her dialogue does a good job of representing her character. And I must say that I'm impressed with what you've done with Cragalanche - not only building and expanding his character which essentially did not exist in the first place, but also creating an entire race and culture. Can't have been an easy thing to do, and it's a shame the KI series has so little of its lore officially fleshed out. But regardless, you've got a good thing going here. Looking forward to future updates.
Sentinel07 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Oh boy, things aren't getting easier for Pit. Big props for him making algebra sound good, and tasty. :)

Looking forward to the next one.
ImmortalDraco chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Wow. These chapters are just getting better and better. Please continue.
n00dl3gal chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
So, it IS a Pit x Viridi story... whew. Can't wait for the rest and the romance!
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Wow. To take someone like Cragalanche and know only create a whole race but also a compelling backstory? Brilliant.

And a touching ending too. Excellent job!
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Great job. Loved the parts where Viridi kept calling out Pit on the video game references.

Looking forward to the next one.
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Funny ending to that chapter.

Man, with nightmares like that, Pit might go crazy before this is said and done. Looking forward to the next one.
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Good start. It's been a while since I've seen such a well-written chapter in the Kid Icarus section.

I look forward to seeing more.