Reviews for Never Let You Go
This story is fanstic
Skyblue56 chapter 10 . 3/29
Love it! Please update! :D
jw382 chapter 10 . 3/6
Your Stories are so goood! Keep up the good work!
Revenge of the Red Pen chapter 10 . 3/3
Been following this since the first story. It's very good and am interested to see how this continues...

I have a theory as to where this may be going but will await the next chapters.
Troll99 chapter 10 . 2/17
Nice, fluffy chapter. I like Quorra when she understands that everything she does affects the ones who love her and realizes that she's very important to them, just like they're important to her. I hope that everything works out in the end and that she'll be able to have a happy life with Sam and Gracey (and maybe even someone more?...).
ANON-505 chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Wow, this was really good! The interactions between Sam and Quorra are adorable. Keep up the good work.
Troll99 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Very nice and sweet chapter. I like it when they’re all happy and act like a family. You manage it very good to show the readers the ‘family spirit’. Quorra seems to be accepting her central role in Sam’s life, as well as in Gracey’s.

I’m not sure if Sam is going to enjoy the party though. At least not as he is supposed to. I’ve always seen him more like a lone wolf, not a person to attend a party with his friends and ‘friend’. Considering his position at time, he definitely has more ‘friends’ than friends. Luckily, he’ll have Quorra with him.

Thanks for the nice chapter. It’s just what I needed to cheer up.
zychotik chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
So yesterday, I discovered the first part of the trilogy and instantly fell in love. I have been reading this story for hours without end. It is utter perfection. I love gracey, she is an absolute joy and always makes me smile. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you continue to do so... I absolutely love this. I tried to write a fanfic of my own but to seemingly no avail. Buy its still early. I look forward to more chapters, and thank you again for this beautiful story.

Sincerely
your newest fan...

- End of Line-
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Hmm... A telepathic ability between Sam and Quorra?
Interesting... Very interesting...
-Maelstrom
Geraze90 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Quorra can read minds :) , Sam better be careful now lol
anyway update soon :D
Troll99 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
Nice chapter. The idea that Quorra could read minds is not that farfetched and I find it really interesting, especially considering her nature (naïve, eager, gentle…). I like that Sam accepts this new Quorra’s capability so good. And sometimes mind reading has positive results … Quorra realized without any doubts what it would mean to Sam, should she do something like she wanted in the last chapter.

Gracey fits flawlessly in this family and that’s good. Quorra may not yet be prepared to be a mother, but she does her best and learns quickly. I would like more family moments in future chapters.

Your surprise for the next chapter … I hope it’s a good one. I believe that Quorra got enough ‘beating’ in your first story, so, please, she shouldn’t be ‘tortured’ any more. Hopefully you’ll post next chapter soon.
goatgod chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Oooh what'll happen next?! Can't wait to find out!
LTA chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I really like quorra. I can't wait for the next chapter
Troll99 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
OK, so this is now quite a cliffhanger. She's up to something that might come at a cost that Sam's not ready to pay. Sometimes she's really too stubborn, convinced that she's right. The way she thinks right now is absolutely not the way she should.

Hopefully, everything will work out all right. I can't imagine Sam staying alone with Gracey, loosing Quorra. Besides, does Quorra even think of what she would do to him (and Gracey), should she leave them?

Sam should act more resolute before: he should have found someone to dig out the truth behind these attacks long ago. He was just whining instead how difficult it is and how he's sure that Dillinger's behind it. I think that it's slightly out of character for him not to have done anything until now. And Quorra's decision is the direct consequence of his hiding from the truth.
darklord1590 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
love the story, whens the next update?