Reviews for Never Let You Go
Angelesblack chapter 13 . 4/24
Please post more you can't leave it like that please this story is amazing you are amazing continue please
aggieswag73 chapter 13 . 4/20
Good chapter and good story keep posting please
Troll99 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Calm, nice chapter, showing just how much Quorra cares for Sam and vice versa. I especially like the fact, that the wedding is closing in and I can only hope this story will 'cover' the wedding too. Thanks for this nice story.
reddevil47 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Love the story, can't wait for next chap
MajorO6 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Yesss an update XD I've waited months for that next update and it came! Thanks for coming back I thought you forgotten about us (the readers). It was a great calm chapter and I'll be here waiting for the next update!:)
reddevil47 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Love the story can't wait
Troll99 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I liked this chapter. Even though Sam should finally begin to behave like a responsible family father and a CEO of his own company, he's still quite likeable. I just wonder what he would be like without Quorra. I've got a suspicion he'd be just like he used to be before he went into the Grid.
I hope you'll be able to update soon. I really like this story.
Michelle chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
So awesome! Continue!
MajorO6 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Yes an update! I'm really enjoying the story. And I can't wait for the next update. I'm supporting you 100% of the way!

Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story! I read this and the story before in one day! Lol i'm obssesed but please continue and update! :D
mayo920777 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Another reader still here. Happy to see you updated. Agree, that is nice to experience their family and how far they have come. Quorra is getting anxious and its fun to watch her and Sam's relationship evolve and progress. Looking forward to the next chapter. Still curious to see where to take this, especially with people lurking in the shadows against them.
Troll99 chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
I'm still here and still liking this story. I've been away for a week, therefore I'm a bit late with my review. Nice, calm chapter, showing that they definitely can have a real family life. But ... I'm afraid, that this could be a calm before the storm.

Thanks and I'm really looking for next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Mikaela chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
So happy you updated, every week I would check once and again to see if you had updated and now That you finally did I'm so very happy
MajorO6 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
I'm glad you're continuing the story I'm really excited on the next chapter keep up the good work!
TBob45 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
This story had me hooked since day 1 and I've been waiting for that next chapter for a while now. I really love this story. Can you please continue it cuz I'm still hooked (it's like my third time reading this and "A Dream Come True). People are really reading your stories so please finish it cuz I love them :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »