Reviews for Never Let You Go
slytherinerd chapter 1 . 4/29
Please continue and finish this story. I've read since the first story and I really liked the plot :D
WizardthatsaDemigod chapter 13 . 3/8
are you going to finish this ever? I was getting into it!
Princess2017 chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
Please continue with this story.
mayo920777 chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
I just finished binge reading this story again, and I hope you are able to update it. Such a wonderful story and the characters and emotions are written so well. Thank you for an amazing experience so far.
Angelesblack chapter 13 . 4/24/2015
Please post more you can't leave it like that please this story is amazing you are amazing continue please
aggieswag73 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Good chapter and good story keep posting please
Troll99 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Calm, nice chapter, showing just how much Quorra cares for Sam and vice versa. I especially like the fact, that the wedding is closing in and I can only hope this story will 'cover' the wedding too. Thanks for this nice story.
reddevil47 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Love the story, can't wait for next chap
MajorO6 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Yesss an update XD I've waited months for that next update and it came! Thanks for coming back I thought you forgotten about us (the readers). It was a great calm chapter and I'll be here waiting for the next update!:)
reddevil47 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Love the story can't wait
Troll99 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I liked this chapter. Even though Sam should finally begin to behave like a responsible family father and a CEO of his own company, he's still quite likeable. I just wonder what he would be like without Quorra. I've got a suspicion he'd be just like he used to be before he went into the Grid.
I hope you'll be able to update soon. I really like this story.
Michelle chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
So awesome! Continue!
MajorO6 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Yes an update! I'm really enjoying the story. And I can't wait for the next update. I'm supporting you 100% of the way!

-Major
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story! I read this and the story before in one day! Lol i'm obssesed but please continue and update! :D
mayo920777 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Another reader still here. Happy to see you updated. Agree, that is nice to experience their family and how far they have come. Quorra is getting anxious and its fun to watch her and Sam's relationship evolve and progress. Looking forward to the next chapter. Still curious to see where to take this, especially with people lurking in the shadows against them.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »