Reviews for Ere Break of Day
Stardurin1217 chapter 1 . 1/28
I have read this story so many times and it still makes me laugh as hard as I did the first time XD
Very well done.
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/9
My feels!
Lotus Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This had me giggling helplessly, they felt both charmingly childish and yet somberly mature at the same time. And of course, Thorin's sense of grief that they might be reaching the end of an era . . . this was beautifully written and at no point felt out of character for any of it. Loved it. Thanks for writing this little gem. :)
vlnelson55 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
A truly sweet story...I love stories that portray a loving relationship between Thorin and his nephews. Lovely.
hecticlife chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
What a lovely story - it made me smile. Well done.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Great story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Here is to the greatest titles. They tend to be the most commonplace. Nice view of their family. Nice start to the quest. It's not often writers linger much on that first night. I like it.
QuicksilverAni chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I just cannot get over how much I love your Hobbit stories. I keep coming back and reading them over and over and over. Because I love how you write them, the characters and the little glimpses of tenderness. I could die from the feels these stories give me. Brava...I hope you continued to be inspired to give us more glorious Hobbit stories of our beloved dwarves.
Death to elves chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi! I enjoyed reading this story immensely!
Long live Thorin Okensheild and his sister-sons!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow. Just so glad I found this story! What a wonderful characters!
Thanks for writing!
Sasha Snape chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was so adorable that now I'm craving a series of Fili and Kili refuse to go to sleep one-shots. Like, the first time Thorin sings them to sleep as babies, them as hyper active children not wanting to go to bed, and even one in their first real night in Erebor after the Bo5A (though for that to happen, they would all have to live, which I have no objection to). This was so good, and now I'm off to dream about Thorin singing me to sleep :)
OlaNaTungee chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was so beautiful... I really admire your style and your amazing ideas :D Please keep writing these, they're fantastic!
Greetings from Germany
SwiftArcher chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is really well-written! Are you going to write more? Because I would love to read more!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aww, this is so sweet. I first saw my sister reading it and I looked over her shoulder to see just what was so amusing, and I couldnt stop laughing at the feather bed scene! I had to read it myself, so here I am! This is an adorable, yet highly amusing story!
Mrs. Oakenshield chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
All I can say is... wow! That was the sweetest Hobbit story I've read in a while; it actually brought me to tears. Truly an exceptional explanation of what Durin's heirs were going through on this journey.