Reviews for Pledges
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 8/6
It's rare to come across a story that's mostly dialogue that still comes out well explained. It's very impressive. I love it.
Yuuko88 chapter 13 . 3/19
Wandered here from a fic recommendation list and I'm so glad I did. Thanks so much for writing this.
Jasnrob chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Still an outstanding read for your humor and sarcasm. Love it.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I put off reading this for years because I knew I'd love and and I wanted to prolong the suspense. And now that I finally read it, I am glad I waited. Expectation makes it all the sweeter. I love the older Harry Potter fic... there is a history to it, an openness, a beautiful simplicity that is perfect for snarry... I will always treasure the older snarry fic. This is great. (:
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
This is a very sweet story. I enjoyed it. Their first time to have sex in a weej, without compulsion, was really sweet.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. Beautifully written.
And that's one of the hottest love scenes I've read. :)
WereBunny87 chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
I love this so much! Well done!
Hp fan chapter 13 . 4/7/2016
Loved this so much
Zafyra's chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
Sweet sweet story :)
It was really nice, with all with love and friendship and humour. Especially the last one ;)
The rhythm was really good do: we had time to watch and understand the characters feelings, which is very important to me. But at the same time, it wasn't boring.
Your Dumbledore was... Arg! I don't know. I laughed so much with him, and he also was the character that annoyed me the most I was sad when he died.

A curious but awesome idea: your trio with draco ron and hermione. I would never have bet on it, but i really liked it. Their moments were refreshing and cute.

Thank you very much for this nice time I spent reading your story. I really enjoyed myself

And by the way, Happy New Year! ;)

Zafyra
Phantom of the Claw chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
This was amazing. I have rarely received so complete a picture of everything. I especially adored how you could say so much with so little. Your fragmented sentences contained such depths that I am insanely jealous.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is super fun! The sarcastic humor and banter riddling this story was a great laugh. Especially with serious situations. Defense mechanisms are great joys of the human mind. XD

I love the fact that Harry practically coerces Severus on doing naughty, naughty things.. And still everyone blames Severus instead of the real culprit.. xD

Our dear potions master really has trouble saying 'no'. I wonder if Albus also meant this on his advise to the man. The Headmaster must have recognized a fellow manipulator in Harry. xD Love how Dumbledore is by the way.

A pun just for you!

Sirius: Albus! You can't be serious!
Dumbledore: Of course not! I have enough names as it is! *twinkle*twinkle*

**end pun**

LOL, sorry, couldn't resist! xD

How come, Snarry is getting all the heat when apparently Draco, Hermione and Ron have been doing kinkier stuff on the same drunken night! The world really is unfair. xD

Anyway, I think the twins might have done something to the liquor in the castle that's making people want to jump each other and do naughty, naught stuff.. naughtier than usual I
MugglebornSlytherinVampire chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
awesome as hell.
Expeliarmus chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Great fiction! Harry and Severus are just perfect (but how they can't be?). I especially appreciate the threesome, it's quite original (never read it in another fiction) and the three of them are really... cute... maybe even hot, in fact .
Thank you!
varthanaa chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Good one..
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You used a fascinating narrative device that I'd love to incorporate into my own work. Overall, truly a work to be proud of. Will definitely favourite it!