Reviews for All Wrapped Up
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
LOVE your writing style, the story and just everything really!
lazaly chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
In the beginning i was so confused about the way they were tied up that i couldn't follow everything but nonetheless it was a really good story! xx
IrritatedScotsman chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Huehuehue ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Love it
cellaria chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
aw this was really cute lol it was pretty hot actually.. i wish they went further but it was still good. i hope you do more for them! :D
drapetomaniac chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sexy ;) THE ENDING WAS AWESOME.
MuffinGirlBethan chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
very sexy ;) and awesome too :D
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
A very funny, sexy story! I LOVED the ending.

Technically speaking, your writing is great - just be careful to keep all your verbs in the same tense. I've had issues with that before, too. It's hard when writing in present tense.
leon-andrew chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was funny! that is one of the best ZoroxSanji ff i have read! keep it up.

LA
A Den of Theives chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hahahaha! Brilliant! Now that is a devil fruit power that I want! Just think of all the possibilities -dreamy-
The use of present tense was also effective as it's one of those "in the moment" type of stories. Nicely written lemon as well ;)
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Zoro is so pervy
a present? yes XD
just say that Zoro just love to touch him
make the other please
aevium chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was super hot! Picturing it to Syb's art was just fantastic. I really loved this fic, you're good at smut and your writing is really awesome, just as I expected from you. Oh and Happy Birthday again to you! :)
SybLaTortue chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
8DDDD aaah that was lovely and sexy And I very much approve of the frottage, makes for good mental images with all those ribbons X3 Love how Zoro kept using him mouth on the ribbons too.

Only critique I'd have is that the POV seemed to change from Zoro's to Sanji's every few paragraphs sometimes, and it could get confusing.

I still very much enjoyed this and thank you for writing words inspired by my art!
LittleWonderland chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That. Was. So. Damn. Hot!
Kyaaaaa! I love me some ZoSan smexiness.
This is awesome! I love it!
:D
pnginlvrs chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Excellent. This was much better than our first attempt at a sex scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
the ending is amazing! xD