Reviews for A Monster's Apprentice
FighterGirl14 chapter 2 . 1/4
Thanks for the update! As always, this is amazing!
pukeko10 chapter 1 . 1/1
wow! this is awesome! Please don't wait another 2 years to update! How you bring out Friezas intentions and feelings towards Vegeta. That is perfect and makes completely sense. Great work, really! and Vegeta sacrificing his pride for survial is a really important step in his developement, and you brought that out soo well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
where's the sequel to rediscovering honor
Sayainprincess07 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Poor Veggie, :( Is Freiza going to be a father figure ... or a jerk?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great chapter
VegetaCold chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Normally I don't read Frieza and Vegeta stories because Frieza is always portrayed the same: terribly abusive, heartless, and just a very flat character all together. But I really love that you portrayed him as actually loving Vegeta and there being a reason for how tough he is, rather than the simple assumption that he has no heart. Everyone has a heart and I think that Vegeta is probably the only person Frieza actually cared about. To be honest, I went into this thinking I would hate it but I really do like it-enough to review, and I NEVER review stories.
Please update this, I really enjoyed it.
TheLightSpectrum chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is awesome!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awesome! I don't think I've read a story told through Frieza's eyes before, it's really good and puts a new perspective on things. I love this story now!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So wicked. I couldn't tear my eyes away.
NamekianCancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love the contrast you explained between Vegeta and Frieza: "He is like a blaze of fire, and I am a bitter chill. We are complements. My name freezes the hearts of my enemies, he sends them to burn in hell." This was probably my favorite line because while it's true, it also explains their personalities. Frieza is ice and Vegeta is fire. His fire never dies, even after Frieza is long gone. Brilliance in three sentences. That one's going to be stuck with me haha.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more!
jjgp1112 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
According to the daizenshuu, Vegeta was born in Age 732 while Planet Vegeta was destroyed Age 737, meaning he was five when it was destroyed. The filler flashbacks from the anime also imply that Frieza destroyed the planet almost immediately after killing the King.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is quite strange, but it's well written (as usual) and undeniably fascinating. I'm pretty surprised that, when his ki blast swallowed up the saiyans and Vegeta-sai, nothing ran through his head along the lines of, "HA! So weak..." or something. He sounds almost kind sometimes I this, but undeniably and extraordinarily twisted. Almost frightening, really. Interesting take on his relationship with Vegeta, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Can you please update 'Power'?
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is amazing; you captured Frieza's sadistic way of speech. It is quite dark. Great job.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great story I love it and can't wait to read more!