Reviews for A Monster's Apprentice
Lily chapter 2 . 9/4
This was absolutly brilliant! Friza for once, wasn’t a heartless villain and your representation of Vegeta was flawless. This is really one of my favorite fics! I would really appreciate if you could continue this. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Ps: Btw I also really enjoyed your writing style :)
Butane Baby chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
My god. This is chilling *and* magnificent. I heard Frieza's voice from beginning to end. You fill the gaps about the sadism and aggressive psychological abuse Vegeta likely experienced under Frieza's reign so well. I really enjoyed this.
Zexs chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
I am getting some serious palpatine vibes from your freeza
pukeko10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
hii you! This is one of my absolute favourite stories! I just read it a second time and I'm still absolutely blown away by it! You describe Frieza's feelings and intentions so well, just as Vegeta's development! It just so inspireing to read ur story. I love itSo I really really hope that you will update this story, cause it is simply amazing! lots of hugs ! pukeko10
Chikara-san chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Ooh! I want to know more. I love that this is from Frieza's perspective, a voice we don't get to hear as much in fanfiction. I would love an update to this story!
FighterGirl14 chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Thanks for the update! As always, this is amazing!
pukeko10 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
wow! this is awesome! Please don't wait another 2 years to update! How you bring out Friezas intentions and feelings towards Vegeta. That is perfect and makes completely sense. Great work, really! and Vegeta sacrificing his pride for survial is a really important step in his developement, and you brought that out soo well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
where's the sequel to rediscovering honor
Sayainprincess07 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Poor Veggie, :( Is Freiza going to be a father figure ... or a jerk?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
great chapter
VegetaCold chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Normally I don't read Frieza and Vegeta stories because Frieza is always portrayed the same: terribly abusive, heartless, and just a very flat character all together. But I really love that you portrayed him as actually loving Vegeta and there being a reason for how tough he is, rather than the simple assumption that he has no heart. Everyone has a heart and I think that Vegeta is probably the only person Frieza actually cared about. To be honest, I went into this thinking I would hate it but I really do like it-enough to review, and I NEVER review stories.
Please update this, I really enjoyed it.
TheLightSpectrum chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is awesome!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awesome! I don't think I've read a story told through Frieza's eyes before, it's really good and puts a new perspective on things. I love this story now!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So wicked. I couldn't tear my eyes away.
NamekianCancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love the contrast you explained between Vegeta and Frieza: "He is like a blaze of fire, and I am a bitter chill. We are complements. My name freezes the hearts of my enemies, he sends them to burn in hell." This was probably my favorite line because while it's true, it also explains their personalities. Frieza is ice and Vegeta is fire. His fire never dies, even after Frieza is long gone. Brilliance in three sentences. That one's going to be stuck with me haha.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to more!