Reviews for A VERY Unexpected Journey
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Good writing and nice diction! Cant wait for more! :)
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
CANT WAIT FOR MORE! I love this! Please update fast! Love Bofur and Audrey! Update really soon please! This is really good! :)
ilovedracoDH chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Ireally likr this a lot keep upthe good work
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I understand completely. Thank you for the A/N. I can't wait for next chapter! Please update soon! Love Bofur! :)
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
lol I love ur author notes! But the chapter is short, please make them a little more longer. This is good! Can't wait for next chap.! :)
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Please update! I'm going crazy, I can't wait much longer! Aww, Bofur likes Audrey. More of them too please, they are cute!
Heatblizzard chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
So far I have yet to see anything AU in this fic. The AU description is a bit *a lot bit* misleading. Did you write the summary first then decided to change the story away from an AU fic? If that's the case then that's too bad as I was looking forward to seeing what a Hobbit AU fic would be like.

I read another girl falls into Hobbit fic where it was AU the moment she entered Bilbos house because despite Gandalfs warnings she couldn't keep her trap shut and by accident scared off Bilbo before the Dwarfs came so she had to take his place.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I am not exactly why you call this an AU fic when there is nothing AU about it.

Another story in the more recent pages I read is more AU then this where the girl who landed couldn't keep her mouth shut despite Gandalfs warnings and by accident scared off Bilbo so she had to take his place and it was NOT cool for her.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Cant wait! Please update soon! And more Audrey and Bofur too please! :)
LittleJerseyanNinja chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I love ur author's notes chats. Lol. Great chappie!
LittleJerseyanNinja chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Plz update! Plzz!
Hollah chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I really like your story, update sooooon:) xx
OphyBoing chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Urgh, school. I take it this is based on the movie? I like how you made your ocs turn onto hobbits/dwarves or whatever :P that's different :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Enjoying your story! I love that Bofur has been a big part of it so far. As a fan of him, I appreciate that! Hopefully Audrey will give the poor guy a chance. Looking forward to the next update!
OphyBoing chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Ooh an update :) this chapter flowed better than the first one, keep it up! :D