Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
VioletWillowTree chapter 24 . 10/2
Hey, I've never reviewed before...or even really read reviews before... -Not that it really matters, I suppose- I absolutely love and adore your writing. I know I'm a few years late on the whole Jori and Victorious in general craze but I have only recently watched the whole series instead of occasionally catching it on TV. And I stumbled across Jori due to getting caught up in Kigo (I know, I know, an EVEN OLDER and outdated ship).
Anyway, I'm rambling. But I want you to know I got addicted to this story. And I love it and I'm so so glad you completed it and that it feels complete! Too many stories end with no closure!
Anyway I look forward to finding more of your stuff! I actually read this story in every spare waking moment. And was thinking about it a lot the rest of the time Too!
Hope you still write because you are amazing at it!
SevReed chapter 24 . 9/21
I know I'm four years too late and you're probably not reading this, but that was a great story, thanks :)
MY GADDDDDDDDDDD SOH GOOODDD GOD BLESS U
ayyyyyy chapter 11 . 6/7
So... I really like it, and yeah, and I know this came out like 3/4 years ago... but like.. it's really good.

But anyway, it's 6:01 am rn, and my grammar is probably terrible rn, but, yeah.. so here I am, leaving a review... yeah, so I liked it, (already said that, but i really do!) so i just thought i'd leave some very poorly spelled criticism, yeah, I really liked the way you don't just skip over details, it sometimes gets alittle grating, all I can say about that is, you don't HAVE to reach a word goal, like i don't know if you do/did that, but if you do/did, make sure to NOT do that, as it makes things a little well.. over detailed(?) so if it's unnecessary, cut it out, (cut it out like a how directors cut out really good shots... yeah!) though, it's great to see that detail though, like you could have just said, "they drove back in silence." and had it end there, but you didn't! and i love that! or... "they didn't talk for a long time." but you didn't! thank you, because i see that too much, like entirely too much... it's horrifying, so, it's a change of pace, (yeah! good writing!)

can't think of much else... oh wait... I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I HAVE STAYED UP ENTIRELY TOO LONG BECAUSE OF IT SO THANK YOU BUT ALSO FUCK YOU (i don't really mean the 'fuck you' btw, sorry.) AND NOW MY HEALTH IS GONNA BE A LITTLE DAMAGED, BUT I KINDA DID THIS MYSELF SO NO HARD FEELINGS, EXCEPT YES HARD FEELINGS AS IN THESE TWO HAVE VERY HARD FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;);););D;;D;D;D;D;D;;;;;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(i am entirely too tired to be allowed to type on a keyboard. p.s i love this fic)
AJinTheTardis chapter 1 . 5/20
this is my second time reading this fic and I still absolutely love it. and idk if you still read reviews off of this fic but I just wanna say that I love reading your AN's. they're my favorite part, besides the story of course. I really do hope you still continue writing. you're really good. and i wanna read more stuff from you c:
JOrdan chapter 24 . 4/15
there are actual tears spreading downmy cheeks. Read this is 2 days and Im sitting in my bed at 2:18am and smiling and crying cus the story was wild from start to finish every sing line was beautiful and well thought out and im so in love with this story im feeling empty now that its over and im very sad now but seriously amazing story. I love you for exsisting. 3
JOrdan chapter 8 . 4/14
WOnt lie. That chapter was really funny
Jordan chapter 5 . 4/14
I screamed at that last line omg that was great. Golden
St.jimmy69 chapter 24 . 3/21
This is my 3rd time reading this fic, and it still is my absolute favorite fic of all time. The amount of passion and care you put into this is amazing and was truly an absolute joy to read and reread again. I've been going through tough family times lately, but this fic has helped me tremendously though it all. It never ceases to bring a smile to my face, and I just want to say thank you. Thank you so much for your hard work and effort, it really has made a difference in my life :)
I absolutely loved it! It took me an entirety of two to read this
avionn0703 chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
This was hands down the most amazing victorious fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I know I'm late with reading it as it has been completed for a while, but I don't even think words do justice to the level of thought and heart that has gone into this story. I look forward to your next fic and can't wait to see what you decide to do next.
what's real chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
2nd time reading this story. Loved it. Made me laugh the whole way through.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
just finished reading this story for the 6th time. still love it. thanks so much for writing it!
Shorty83 chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
I loved this story from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Links1467 chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
This is like my favorite chapter of anything