Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
darlingbudsofseptember chapter 24 . 10/25
2nd time reading this story. Loved it. Made me laugh the whole way through.
just finished reading this story for the 6th time. still love it. thanks so much for writing it!
Shorty83 chapter 24 . 9/2
I loved this story from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Links1467 chapter 24 . 8/17
This is like my favorite chapter of anything
It's amazing strong ending to
Yonz chapter 24 . 7/23
This is the best story I've ever read on here.
karlaantonellavch chapter 24 . 6/27
Holy cheez... I fucking loved it, like I never thought I could anymore.
This was amazing, beyond fucking words, I loved every single chapter, every singlw word, and every single letter.

After... What? 3 years of this? I got to read it because of some Tumblr post.
I fangirl so much about this and, yeah, it's 3 in the morning and I'm writting you a review just before I finished it.

I freaking/fucking loved it! Good work with that!
Snowflake44 chapter 10 . 6/25
I am absolutely in love with this fanfuckingtastic story! you've done absolutely brilliantly with it. thank you for putting your time and effort into this. It's incredible.
Takowme21 chapter 24 . 6/24
This story is one of the best and my favorite besides across the years. Fucking loved it!
Maverikc chapter 24 . 5/18
Morrree than totally deserve this. Just know that its bot weird at all that this story relates to my life somehow. nd has entertained me for the last 24hours. Amazing job. PMme?
JustAnObservantReader chapter 13 . 5/15
Woah. Did not expect that. I... this... might just be your best chapter yet! I dunno why but there's something alluring about this chapter... Either way, still rocking the story, keep up the good work buddy!
JustAnObservantReader chapter 4 . 5/15
I'm loving it! (See what i did there ;)) Haha but seriously, you're hilarious, never have i looked forward to reading AN until now. Keep the awesomeness coming!
bub-jw chapter 24 . 5/9
This AT LEAST has to be my 7th time reading this. The friendship and romance is very well developed. The grammar and spelling- I've only found one or two.
I congratulate you my friend, for completing this. I really hope you come back to writing.

Composer Cutoff
bub-jw chapter 1 . 5/4
I love how you write Jade. A moron with great hair, that's great, haha.
SwerdNemesis415 chapter 24 . 2/26
"Songy-song action" happened at Nozu in canon, not the Dokie. Or did you change it for your story? Anyway, I've read this piece a few times but only just recently did I read all the way through so here's my review for you. This story is in no way perfect, but it works in spite of its flaws, much like how Jade and Tori are perfectly imperfect individually and as a couple. Jori is my favorite shipping because it's just so absurdly unlikely that when it happens in these fanfics it's always something to behold. The really, REALLY unlikely pairing is Cade (CatXJade) because they're basically polar opposites, Cat being completely innocent, Jade being socially and usually sexually, more experienced (depending on the story). I digress. This is one of my favorite stories in my collection, I never tire of reading it. It makes me laugh, a lot, in many instances. Most of all it brings joy to my heart. Thank you for writing such a perfectly imperfect tale about two of my favorite characters.