Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
witchy-o chapter 24 . 7/10
I read this back in middle school and I decided to re-read it. It still holds up, such an amazing story. I feel their love and I love that you spent so much time building their friendship first. It's hands down my favorite jori fanfic and I will definitely read it again, and again and again.
ChrisM92 chapter 24 . 7/6
I know it’s been years since you wrote this story but I loved it! Definitely one of the best Jori stories I’ve read! Thank you!
Astoria Morgan chapter 24 . 5/5
Hey, I know it's been like, what, six years? You probably won't see this, but I just want you to know that this fic is probably the best one I've ever read in my life. Really!
I know this Jori story is old but I can't help but say that this is by far the most developed piece of a love story between Jade and Tori ever made! Its perfect and I'm going to miss it.
digijim95 chapter 24 . 2/14
I know it’s been years since you wrote this, but you did request a review. I loved it. The slow build, the cutesy couple stuff, believable Beck that isn’t just a massive dick to get him out of the story, with just a dash of supportive sister Trina. Excellent story overall. Thank you for writing it, and good luck in your future endeavours, six years later.
So amazing! I read this years ago, totally forgot about and rediscovered it again. The writing style is so unique and makes me fall in love with the characters’ journey.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/8/2018
One of the best jori stories
not-so-average-fangirl chapter 24 . 7/22/2018
Wow. This was such a beautiful story. I LOVED it! You are a very talented writer. Thanks so much for sharing your work!
nirky chapter 10 . 5/15/2018
these idiots really are dating without even realising it lmao i love them.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/8/2018
i have really loved you story, its just pure gold. the ending was a favourite becuase of that final speech you wrote.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2018
this was like my millionth re-read, and I still love it so much! forever one of my faves
Luxtes chapter 24 . 1/24/2018
Beautiful.
Minalumos chapter 24 . 1/14/2018
I have to say, i enjoyed the ride. Its not often i find such a well-made JORI story, A writing keep it up.
nirky chapter 10 . 12/24/2017
will no one think of poor Beck? lol it made me sad that Tori didn't even consider him in her little freak out.
FicsmyLyfe chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Amazingly wonderful story, Ty.