Reviews for Behind Enemy Lines
Weeping Pegasi chapter 24 . 5/8
AGH My heart! D: I found this story just today and read through all the chapters and I loved it!
karg-18 chapter 24 . 4/12
Wow just Wow... Just finished reading your story and let me tell you that it was great... I believe that you are one talented writer and because of you I am now a fan of Jori... Your story is one of the best Ive ever read in her, so Keep on the good writing :)
ceeramirez14 chapter 24 . 4/8
no my eyeballs aren't sweatinh after that beautiful ending, lmao im not crying
welll, welll, well... dude that was amazing! seriously, the perfect amount of funny, smuttu, fluffy, dramatic, romantic... and I'm so sad u r not writing anything else, nor on this fanfic of other fanfics...absolutely love your work and hope u r doing amazing with ur life... hope u finally got yourself a girl, and that is ehy u don't have time for this anymore... again, sublime mate, good job
snukykid chapter 24 . 3/14
This is one of the best fanatic I've read.
booklover100 chapter 24 . 2/22
This my first time reviewing on a fic and let tell you that this has been one of the greatest stories i have read. And that you are a great writer and very funny too. Thank you do writing this story.
JustKnowItsLove chapter 24 . 2/20
I...I'm...wow...two days...for two days I've taken my time as I read this story, taking in everything, being pulled into this story, and feeling as though I never wanted to get to the ending chapter. As I neared the end, I don't know if it's the lack of sleep (from this darn story) or how well it's written, my heart ached for it to not be nearing the end. I simply couldn't bear a story of this level to end. It's very rare that I will fall asleep reading a story at 12:30 in the morning and wake up around 20 minutes before 4 in the morning only to want to continue reading it. It's not often that I feel a tug at my heart when something cute happens, a pain in my chest when a fight breaks out, a tightening feeling in my throat as my jaw clenches in anticipation as to what will happen in the next few lines I read. It's not often, that I findna story like this, that I truly love, and enjoy. So thank you, thank you for this story. I don't know how long this story was posted ago, I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I do know that this is a story I would read again and know I'll enjoy it just as much.
unimaginee chapter 24 . 2/14
This is one of those stories that i'm disappointed when it ends. You probably don't read these reviews anymore but if this somehow gets to you then i just want to say thank you for taking to write this amazing story.
Dragoncatcher123 chapter 24 . 1/19
Super freaking amazing story! Love it soooooo much
L.herlg chapter 24 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this story, it was brilliant. I also enjoyed your AN's very much. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
This is literally the best fanfiction I've ever read. It tooke forever to read it and I loved that. Every word made me want to read more. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for letting me have the awesome experience of reading such a great story.
Hinatawolf chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
This story is flippin amazing...dang what a great story...i love stories like this. The ones that give you a nice warm felling in your gut and puts a smile on your face. Thanks a whole bunch:)
Cardinal R chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
I like it!

Not a complaint, but the bar fight scene made me think of this: /Main/GrievousBottleyHarm
Jessi1612 chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Your writing is really good and the story was incredible. It was so good I didn't wanted it to end
DSW2496 chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Good sweet lord that was one hell of a romantic story; as a sappy, diehard romantic, slow builds like this(I read it in a few hours.) do my heart good. It helps that I ship the Hell outta Jori.

Thanks for this story and the hard work you obviously put into this

-Barry