Reviews for Anything to Forget
LoveSongNR chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
*glee is the "s hi t" right now
Fanfiction doesn't let me write "bad words" ha ha. I'm just saying the truth. But seriously, consider doing a sequel. You're amazing. Very realistic, you wrote about santana's POV, but also mercedes'. In the show samcedes were dating and then what? That's why I sometimes hate glee. Brittana is endgame.
LoveSongNR chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Sequel sequel sequel please! Glee is the shit right now, please give us a happy ending :( i'm begging you :(
You're an excellent writer, love the way you write!
Ronald Ulysses Swanson chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Nobody auditions for a theatre school singing a pop song or a Disney song. Just saying.
Lovesreadingfanfic chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
BuuuTTTT what happens?! Lol
t chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh wow. I can totally imagine this happening. Except more snark between Quinntana. But gee, I must say, you did a good job giving thought to Mercedes too.
gracielovesyou chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Love it again. :)
Averyspecialanon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
How did you manage to squeeze all that perfection into a oneshot? I mean, seriously. It's beautiful. 3
gracielovesyou chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is great I'm kinda sad it's a oneshot as I'd love to hear what happens next, her auditioning for NYADA and maybe Brittany trying to get her back or something? But nevermind thanks for writing this; it was really well written and realistic. :)