Reviews for Gender Change!
Happy13 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
More please! X)
SapphirexLuffy chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
MAKE A PART 4! -Deep Scary Demanding Voice- Pwease? OO
Akky-nee-chan chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
awwwwwww
write more
Teegra123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I wish that there were at least some guys drooling over Usopp and Zoro (maybe not Zoro because he/she would threaten to slice anyway into little pieces with Watoa)

But this story is still intruging :3
samettikettu chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I'm going to shoot you with Amor's arrows my fair lady. *bows*
DarknessDragon78 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
MORE!
MzMilo chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I wonder what Mihawk will say or do the moment he say the state Zoro is currently in ;P
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
nice!
redlaama chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Never really thought about this pair before, its interesting to see how they react with each other, Also your marco is such a sweetie! Plus ace and luffyko in the background is funny! love seeing ace struggling while luffyko is being, well luffyko :D
Pokabu chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Aww. :D How cute! And Thatch even helped make them up! Also, Luffy and Ace being dorks all around was cute. xD
Pokabu chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Marco is quite encouraging of her behavior since he does scold Sanji, huh? xD But jealousy is always amusing to read!
Pokabu chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh, this is interesting!

AND THE ENDING WITH NOSE BLEEDING SANJI JUST KILLED ME.
Aimiko chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'm surprised that I'm starting to like this pairing. and it's because of you. XD more please!
BeebleTee17 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Sigh, I can't believe this is the final chapter. This story has so much potential. It would have been funny to see how the five of them are going to have their body back. You could have a twist like Sanji or Luffy getting pregnant, and may be Mihawk falling for Zoro. D Anyways, I still love it though.
gone-with-2014 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love this! Upload like soon!