Reviews for A Crack in the Door
crackupmonkey chapter 20 . 2/8
Love! Love! Love this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/1/2021
Beautiful story.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Secretrevenge chapter 19 . 9/23/2021
Cape Cod is a place I’ve forever wanted to visit, maybe even live for a while. I’m partial to stories set there or other places on the New England coast, so, this story was doubly delightful. I loved all the characters. This was the best Charlie ever. Alice and Jasper…how sweet they were and so entertaining. Jasper went back to his bunker. Priceless.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 9/2/2021
Le sigh. So happy and so sad at the same time. I love when you leave a story as though all is well and even if you crave more you know it’s not necessary. Thank you, from one voracious reader to a lovely writer.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 9/2/2021
I have a major case of the feels darling. This has been the best story I have read all summer that is new. Meaning, I go to my favorites when the story wells are dry and they have been until now. This is now a beloved gem too. Honestly even the pets are joyful. So much good between the cracks. I hate it to end but I will be back again and again and again. Amazing! Thank you so much. Be safe and good things to you and yours.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 9/2/2021
Please, please, please don’t move Charlie back to Forks. He’s so good for Bella and Teddy. After all the loss it’s good for Charlie too. I love the ease and joy of the chapter and the full circle moment at the end with the Tony couple. Joyful.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 9/2/2021
There are three things I know for certain…
1. I love that Bella calls Edward Teddy.
2. I adore this Charlie to pieces.
3. They all need to start over as a family together;-) and Charlie needs to find a good woman. He deserves it.

What a great chapter amongst so many other great chapters.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 9/1/2021
I had a feeling papa Chuck was on his way. I would have been too. Full circle on Tyler and his abusive lover. And Bella will be creative again. All good things.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
Does anyone else wonder if Charlie grew impatient and caught a flight to The Cape? That chapter was lovely by the way.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 9/1/2021
I’m surprised that in his panic he didn’t hit Paul. Although I like Paul but damn. Run Teddy, run!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 9/1/2021
The strength Charlie had to have to trust Edward was doing right by his baby girl. Wow. And Bella called her dad? This was an intense chapter with a hopeful ending.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 9/1/2021
Oh boy!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
Honestly was sitting under the balcony where she might be a wise choice when you’re discussing her life? I hope she didn’t hear but I’m glad he didn’t call Charlie yet. What a sad, sad mess.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
Oh boy he just broke her trust. He called Charlie right? It’s human nature to push people to progress before they are ready. Sometimes it works and sometimes… I hope she doesn’t run.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 9/1/2021
Oh my god Tyler’s story is one I unfortunately know so well and I cried like a fucking baby. Teddys loss and his suffering are so huge but it seems like he has just enough people that want to be there for him. I hope he lets them and Marie too.
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »