Reviews for The Razor's Edge
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Excellent! Superb! That MOB really cost a lot of people every thing. Chess master and Puppet master. And he didn't give a damn. He sent Harry out to die, raised him to die so he Albus could have the glory.
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh wow..that was dark and powerful and made me shiver..really a masterpeice you got there, thanks for sharing
The Toxic One chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
God thats insane... even after the last book is written this still fits perfectly with both charecters... And if you think about it, they are not trully even... wow, lovely
elliy2002 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
wow

that is so good, really well written

i love how snape feels towards DD, deff v different from most impressions of the headmaster
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aargh - it sounds like something he might see in a nightmare. Very well writen.
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Very, VERY, powerful. I was caught up 50 words in and just held in awe to the end. *favorites it multiple times* I can't let such a beautiful thing go to waste.

Poor Snape. *squggles him*
zafaran chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Ouch. Nicely done, but the contents hurt. Unfortunately, they feel very true to the character. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Starkitty Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
oh...dark shit. I like it. Very nicely done. Very nicely written. Keep going. I'm loving your Severus love. Makes very good stories.
Lady Caeris chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow. Just wow. That was really powerful. You captured the moment perfectly. Kudos to you, I'm going to have to find more works by you, this was so good. Very, very well done.
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow. So much to comment on...
I like the metaphor about the rope with knots, and how they told him "Welcome to the dark side of the world," and how Dumbledore saved him from suicide...yes, I think above it all, I like your description of Dumbledore best. Truly heart of a Gryffindor, mind of a Slytherin, knowing and willing to do what it takes.
A crazed Lily and Severus fanatic,
-Lavinia Lavender
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I love it. Could you make a sequel, like when he dies and they find his journal or something? I like Sev. I llike Sev very much. I like your stories also. I like them VERY much. *cackles* *chokes*
Bre chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Ah, satisfying Snapefic at its best. Bravo.
rickfan37 chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
This is really good! Very angsty and depressing. I don't like to think about what Severus will have to endure during Book 5!

Like your writing style, but remember, no Americanisms, he wouldn't use them!
Icarus chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
You may just successfully convert me to angst, if it is all as beautifully written as this.

Congratulations. This is one of those pieces you want to read aloud, just to hear the rhythym and music of words tumble from your lips...

Icarus
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
i don't know what to say. it left me speechless.

* takes off hat and bows * it's brilliant, you're brilliant. don't ever stop writing -for the sake of us all.