Reviews for Heart of Stone
Spunkie09 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Well thanks for bringing me 4 years of enjoyment! I have truly enjoyed your stories and you will be missed.
There are a few good stories left but with Twilight having now ended nobody is really posting any good stories. I'm still getting up dates on good ones but I think its about time to put Edward & Bella to bed... LOL
I'm thinking about not reading anymore...wow...can't believe I just said that LOL Ahh who am I kidding, I'm sure I will.
Well thanks again for all of your stories, I've really enjoyed them all. I go back sometimes and reread some.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
First of all, I think you gave them a fine ending. I enjoyed this story. :)

Secondly, I'm sad to see you go. When I started reading fanfiction in the fall of 2009, I found your stories and ate every one of them up, leaving you many reviews under my first account JLW4108. You were the first author I favorited on that account...and when I established my author account once I published, you were quickly added there as a favorite author as well.

It was a real honor for me to have you reading my first story, Last Call, as it was posting. Perhaps one day you'll check out Tip of the Spear, my current WIP.

Until we meet again, I wish you well, my friend. You've certainly earned your rest!

Take care.
xo, Jen
snoopylover60 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
I am going to miss this story. I was very excited to see it updated.

You will be missed and at some point I hope you decide to finish this story.

Looking forward to seeing you post again sometime in the future.

Good Luck Lynn in all you do!
Veronique24 chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Great chapter!
Wonder if or when Jared will find out the truth...
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
This was a great twist on cannon.
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
i'm glad that they are getting to know one another. thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
loving it. thanks for updating
kara chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Oooh! Great story so far! This is the first time where I've read a fanfic where Edward and Bella have had a good naturally progressing relationship without all the bullshit drama "he loves me, he loves me not" stuff. It's great that Edward is straight to the point and just comes out and says he likes her and i'm loving them making a little family as well with Beth. I can't wait for the next update! :)
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
i'm glad bella named her daughter and saw her. thank you for updating
Courtney37 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Get her Edward! ;) lol! I can't wait to read her reaction. Thanks again so much.
2old4fanfic chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
at last, a declaration. Yes, this is cliffieish, but I can't imagine her throwing him out on his very fine vampire -ss
Jls chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Wow. That was bold of him:) I can't wait for her response.
Erikajo chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Whoo-hoo! Go Edward! :)
froggyqueen chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
looking forward to reading this one.
84gemstone chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Can someone slap Rose. My god got get your own kid if you want one that bad. I'm sure Em can get someone pregnant for her. Don't no why I didn't get the email update but glad I looked
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »