Reviews for Heart of Stone
Half Quileute perhaps?
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Wow!
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I realise this story won't be finished, but I checked and it appears to end on a fairly comfortable note...
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Fascinating start.
EdwardsSnack chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Wow, as ALWAYS awesome story. I am saddened to hear that your finishing up, but wish you all the best for the future :)
XOXO
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
interesting chapter. can't wait for more. thanks for updating
Dicatakadd chapter 17 . 5/18/2013
Well...having my head burried in the sand the last few months, I'm now catching up on my reading. Wow...you are leaving the FF world? I'm super pleased with the ending of this last story, it couldnt have been any better!

Take care. I've stepped away too and only read my fav folks. I'll miss you for sure...I can't ever hear a Coldplay song without thinking of you.
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Here's hoping that maybe a break from writing will help you get over your block and that some time away will give you a new perspective on things. I am so sorry to hear that you're leaving us this way...it would almost be easier to take if you said you were publishing - at least you would be able to write.

I understand your frustrations with the fandom - it's been quite a ride over the last few years and there have been many ups and downs. Its hard to watch things wind down like this, so many leaving with a bang, others going out like a thief in the night...but still, with no new source material, the fandom dwindles and people move on.

I wish you nothing but the best, and commend you for trying as long as you could. Thanks for keeping your stories up...there are so many I would still like to read, and it's comforting to know that they will remain here for others to enjoy. I'll hold out hope that we'll see you again one day... Good luck!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Can I just say... fricking hell... I don't want it to be over... But I am so happy you let this on a happy note..
ibinitch chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This is certainly different but a very good different. Rosalie needs to grow up and accept that Beth is not hers. She also needs to come to terms with not being able to have children of her own.
TemperedPete chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Wow. I am going to miss your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us!
Mary Alice 7 chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
You will be missed by so many! I adore your writing and will keep you on alert just in case you have a change of heart. Thanks for all of the great stories, I love every story you have written! Best of luck to you!
1,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »