Reviews for Heart of Stone
fancifulgirl chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
I was right, that little baby's not appealing because of her wolf blood. I was worried how Tiny was going to be able to live among vamps, & not just for the food chain aspect of it, but also the immortality issue. I couldn't see Bella being a vamp & her baby not living forever with her.
kelley77 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Awww...yay! I'm glad she's realized she wants her daughter. Elizabeth is a great name too. I'm still curious to see how the wolf situation goes down, if at all. Hope life starts behaving for you soon! )
tigger5600 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to read more!

-Kate
allrain chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
i so enjoy reading this story,great job
Love M Go Blue chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Well, at least your husband does the laundry, LOL!

If Bella didn't want anyone to know that she hadn't wanted Ti-, I mean Elizabeth, perhaps Edward should have made sure she knew all about vamp-hearing before she stood only on the other side of a piece of glass and said all that about being ashamed and giving away the baby. Guess the cat's outta the bag now, eh? Though I've no doubt that Edward's right, that no one will really care one way or the other.
cullengirl08 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Good chapter. Well, it seems Bella is starting to bond with Elizabeth? Good for her; I really hope she dos.
suzy 2010 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Now Bella has accepted her baby and given her a name. Just hope that they don't have those dam wolves knocking on their door,to take the baby away.
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Aww :)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I like Tiny and it's better than Yoda, what my oldest son was called by my brothers. (BTW male siblings suck big time *wink*)

Nice chapter ;)
84gemstone chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I hope they keep calling her tiny as a nickname, it's cute. Bella doesn't know they all heard her say about giving the baby up and killing herself? I don't think anyone will say anything to her about it tho
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
So glad Bella feels better about Tiny...um, I mean Elizabeth!
akjamma chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Thank god its a normal name! LOL
debslmac chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
:):)
Camilla10 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
At the beginning you present Edward doing vigilantism - but now we are told that there is a treaty with the Quileutes, as per Canon. The shapeshifters wouldn't go for that and look for the red eyed vampire. I don't know, the way Edward behaves isn't that of a non vegetarian vamp. It seems contradictory.
jule2 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I hope she keeps the baby now.
1,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »